Saggy Knee

I have a job in which I sit down at a desk most of the day and rarely leave my seat. I noticed that one of my knees is puffy. Is this part of aging?? I hope I am not getting the Demi Moore saggy knee problem. The odd part is that only one knee is affected. Maybe one side aged worse than the other? Does anyone else have a knee issue like this? If you do do you know what caused it and how to remedy it? My legs were so nice before
my knees are not puffy, but they are definitely saggy!
i now only buy skirts that cover my knees. i, too, had great legs, and still do, except for the knees.
what made me aware of it is that i remembered years ago when my son was in high school and i was carpooling him and his friends. the conversation ran to teachers and this one in particular, a female teacher that they liked, but they said she should not wear skirts with knee socks with her knees and they all laughed!! before i heard this, i was not even aware that knees sagged......
did we even appreciate non-sagging knees when we were a few years younger?? lol
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
I've always had bad legs, so if my knees sag now, I don't notice them. I just don't look. I rarely expose my legs in public anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

I don't know why only one of your knees would sag, unless maybe you've spent a lifetime crossing one particular leg over the other rather than alternating. Or, if you've got something wrong with your knee...arthritis, etc.
I quit showing my knees in public about 4 years ago. They are wrinkly. Long skirts/dresses or capris in the summer. But the capris can't be much past my knees. I find the ones that to the middle of the calves matronly.
I could have something wrong with my knee. Maybe I'll have a doctor check it out.

Regardless, I wish I could hide my knees when I wear a bathing suit. What do you all do about your knees on the beach?
I don't worry about my knees on the beach. You can't live your life worried constantly about how you look.
I could have something wrong with my knee. Maybe I'll have a doctor check it out.

Regardless, I wish I could hide my knees when I wear a bathing suit. What do you all do about your knees on the beach?
Originally Posted by hipchick

Pfffffttt...my knees are the last thing I'm worried about hiding when I'm wearing a bathing suit. So many other things take precedence.
for some reason in a bathing suit, shorts, capris, my knees are okay. maybe because with a skirt it sometimes ended right on top of kneecap????
i mean, i guess they look the same, but are not as noticeable. maybe the skirts that ended at kneecap highlighted them??
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine

Trending Topics