Do women go thru a mid life crisis?

Like Tree6Likes

Hi everyone! This turned into a really great thread! I love all the good advice that has been shared. I know I started it but I have to say I LOVE THIS THREAD! You ladiess have some absolutely amazing advice. Thank you so much for all of it.

Update on me: I am ridiculously happy. My life is better now than it has ever been. The boys handled the divorce better than I could have ever imagined. I'm sure it has a lot to do with how we handled it so yes, I will pat myself on the back for that one. The ex and I are still good friends. We get along so much better now. I am dating an absolutely wonderful man. We've been together just about a year now and I couldn't have found a better mate if I had made him myself. He's caring, considerate, loving and an all-around good man. The boys are crazy about him and he's good to them and to me. I started back to school in January. I wanted to get into the nursing program but needed to take some prerequisites first. I made straight A's in every class and just this month got my acceptance letter for the nursing program that starts in January. I am excited for my future and thrilled to death with my present. This will probably be my last update on this thread but I just wanted to let you all know that your advice and views on this really helped me out. I feel they were very honest and realistic. You ladies are amazing and I just can't thank you enough for the support.
CG - 3/27/09
3b - dry - medium texture/medium porosity!
Co wash/rinseout/leave in: currently auditioning products
Styling: lube and BRHG
I'm so glad you updated! Congrats on getting through some tough times - and winding up with a happy ending!! Or really, a happy new beginning.... All the best!
Wile E Faceless likes this.
2Poodles Southeast PA
fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

tinah -- so glad you updated, i did think about you and wonder how things turned out. i am very happy for you!
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine

Trending Topics