Hey where is AmadaCurls

My favorites
Qhemets AHOC,OHHB
Yemen Henna
HHC
AOHR Deep Conditioner
Coconut,Jojoba and JBC oils
Rosemary Oil/w horsetail,coltsfoot and Nettle leaves.
My own homemade mixtures
BlackStrap Molasses

http://public.fotki.com/mj11051
Edit - I was being rude so I deleted my post. There's been enough nastiness on the politics board - it's time to take the high road.

Last edited by tantrum; 11-04-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Okay my bad
My favorites
Qhemets AHOC,OHHB
Yemen Henna
HHC
AOHR Deep Conditioner
Coconut,Jojoba and JBC oils
Rosemary Oil/w horsetail,coltsfoot and Nettle leaves.
My own homemade mixtures
BlackStrap Molasses

http://public.fotki.com/mj11051
Okay my bad
Originally Posted by Ms Kitty
I think she meant me. It's all good though. I edited.
Seriously. That's pretty rude.
CG since 6/15/08!
Medium-Fine/Normal Porosity

http://collegecurly.blogspot.com/
Seriously. That's pretty rude.
Originally Posted by curlyjenn10
Jeez. It wasn't THAT rude. And I edited, so what's the problem?
Seriously. That's pretty rude.
Originally Posted by curlyjenn10
Jeez. It wasn't THAT rude. And I edited, so what's the problem?
Originally Posted by tantrum
Not you, sorry. I didn't even see your original post. I was talking about the OP starting this thread. We should be past that, especially with what happened tonight. If the tables were turned, I'm sure many of the Obama supporters would not be happy with this kind of thread.
CG since 6/15/08!
Medium-Fine/Normal Porosity

http://collegecurly.blogspot.com/
Yes, please, let's be gracious.

Seriously. That's pretty rude.
Originally Posted by curlyjenn10
Jeez. It wasn't THAT rude. And I edited, so what's the problem?
Originally Posted by tantrum
Not you, sorry. I didn't even see your original post. I was talking about the OP starting this thread. We should be past that, especially with what happened tonight. If the tables were turned, I'm sure many of the Obama supporters would not be happy with this kind of thread.
Originally Posted by curlyjenn10
Oh. Whoops.

And you're right. We should try to move past this stuff.
Yes, please, let's be gracious.
Originally Posted by CocoaCoily

And Palin, don't forget Palin.
Yes, please, let's be gracious.
Originally Posted by CocoaCoily

And Palin, don't forget Palin.
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
I guess you saw what I wrote before I edited for hypocrisy!

I actually really really love all you girls right now. Don't know how long the feeling will last, but why not embrace it while it does?

I actually really really love all you girls right now. Don't know how long the feeling will last, but why not embrace it while it does?

Originally Posted by tantrum

lmao, truer words... :P
CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
Thanks for editing, you guys.

Really, let's just celebrate and make this night about everything positive.
Okay my bad
Originally Posted by Ms Kitty
I think she meant me. It's all good though. I edited.
Originally Posted by tantrum
nah.. I didn't even see yours


Blog
Yes, please, let's be gracious.
Originally Posted by CocoaCoily

And Palin, don't forget Palin.
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
Does she win Miss Congeniality?

(I'm sorry. I couldn't resist that.)

I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to concession speeches in the past (I may have been too young last time someone conceded before my bedtime...), but I appreciated McCain's gracious speech. As someone who used to love him, but feels now is not the right time for him, and knowing he really WANTED to win - it was good to see.
The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
-Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
What did you say? What was the point of starting this thread? If you have something to say to me, pm me, don't start a thread so someone else will chime in with you.

ETA: It's Amandacurls, not Amadacurls, get it right if you're going to attempt to "call me out".
I'm confused. Why are you calling out AmandaCurls? Just because she has a different political point of view? So what? She has every right to believe what she wants to and I haven't seen her be insulting of anyone, just because they disagree with her.

She's been very gracious, stating that she stands behind the new president and hopes others will too.

I am happy that Obama won, but let's not spoil this with the "ha ha, we won, you didn't!!"
I look at it as the whole country won (but I'm biased that way) and that I welcome other points of view.
We're going to need it. With a Democratic president and a majority in congress, we need to be more bipartisan...I don't want to see a country lean too much left or too much right!!!
That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.


3a/3b
I would also like to ask what I ever said to warrant this type of crap? Because I voted for McCain? I've said time and again, my decision to vote for him was because I disagreed with Obama's policies. I've never been one to call him a terrorist, or a Muslim or any other thing that may have been said by other people. Is it because I dared to criticize him, on policy issues? Wow. Some people really show their true colors.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com