Go Back   CurlTalk > Life > Politics

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 03:00 PM   #121
 
Boomygrrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,910
Default

Obama was born in Hawaii...it doesn't matter who his father was.
This is really absurd. I really think there are people who hate the idea of Obama becoming president so much that they are trying all sorts of ways to "disqualify" him.
Obama has a lot of preparation to do...this country is in shambles. Unless someone has proof that he isn't a natural born citizen, the case should be closed. So far it's been speculation.
It's really pathetic! It really is!
__________________
That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.


3a/3b
Boomygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:39 PM   #122
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,980
Default

I bet all those people paying for all the legal fees to sue every action that Obama takes are also complaining about government wasteful spending. Ahhh the irony.

Besides in order to sue you have to have a cause, not just that you don't like the bill. You have to have something to actually challenge.
KookyCurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:26 PM   #123
 
snappynappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonCandyCurls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves View Post
Oh, bullsh1t. You've been listening to Faux News again. Obama produced his birth certificate, long ago. That doesn't stop haters from bringing frivolous lawsuits though. Some people REALLY don't like black guys.
No this is not from fox news. So you can stop with the assumptions, hysterics and crude name calling. This actually has been a low lying story that has been avoided by the left and right news media. It is only getting mentions in the press now because there are several supreme court cases up.

He produced a certification of live birth which is different from the document being asked for. I'm black and I have no problem with black people. But I do find it curious that he's spending so much money to avoid showing the original long form document when "natural born citizen" is a constitutional requirement.

The Hawaii officials have also used vague legalese language when talking about his birth certificate. Again if it's nothing to see why not show it and put this to rest. Let all the people asking for it look like loons and gain some sympathy and gravitas.

Here's a similar scenario.
Imagine I have a slate of candidates for a job at Whitehouse Inc. Mr. Obama passes the interview and impress the committee. Then I ask him for his social security card for proof of residency to meet work requirements. He delays and delays. He left it at his grandma's house, oh he forgot to bring it in last Tuesday. I grow frustrated and tell him I can't give him the job without a proper social. Then puts a digital scan of it on his blog and sends me the link. I say that's not enough, so he decides to sue me because of course he's an American who can work at my company. I'm just an angry racist keeping him from a good job because I asked for something required for the job. Yeah that makes a hell of a lot of sense redcatwaves. You win...not.


just becuase you say your black online doesnt really mean you are...and the fact that you feel the need to say it is pathetic and an obvious ploy...


your inbred redneck genes are shining through. try grabbing onto something with a bit more factual proof other than some wackjobs startup blog or Sean Hannity's racism filled funbag!
snappynappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #124
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominiqueruth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonCandyCurls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves View Post
Oh, bullsh1t. You've been listening to Faux News again. Obama produced his birth certificate, long ago. That doesn't stop haters from bringing frivolous lawsuits though. Some people REALLY don't like black guys.
No this is not from fox news. So you can stop with the assumptions, hysterics and crude name calling. This actually has been a low lying story that has been avoided by the left and right news media. It is only getting mentions in the press now because there are several supreme court cases up.

He produced a certification of live birth which is different from the document being asked for. I'm black and I have no problem with black people. But I do find it curious that he's spending so much money to avoid showing the original long form document when "natural born citizen" is a constitutional requirement.

The Hawaii officials have also used vague legalese language when talking about his birth certificate. Again if it's nothing to see why not show it and put this to rest. Let all the people asking for it look like loons and gain some sympathy and gravitas.

Here's a similar scenario.
Imagine I have a slate of candidates for a job at Whitehouse Inc. Mr. Obama passes the interview and impress the committee. Then I ask him for his social security card for proof of residency to meet work requirements. He delays and delays. He left it at his grandma's house, oh he forgot to bring it in last Tuesday. I grow frustrated and tell him I can't give him the job without a proper social. Then puts a digital scan of it on his blog and sends me the link. I say that's not enough, so he decides to sue me because of course he's an American who can work at my company. I'm just an angry racist keeping him from a good job because I asked for something required for the job. Yeah that makes a hell of a lot of sense redcatwaves. You win...not.


just becuase you say your black online doesnt really mean you are...and the fact that you feel the need to say it is pathetic and an obvious ploy...


your inbred redneck genes are shining through. try grabbing onto something with a bit more factual proof other than some wackjobs startup blog or Sean Hannity's racism filled funbag!
I added that FACT because I was accused of being other wise. But thanks for showing me how pathetic you are. I am not an inbred or a redneck, now who's the racist? I'm straight from the motherland, born and bred. I take pride in a full family tree with multiple tribes that each have their own languages, dialects, totems, customs, dances etc. I highly doubt you could say the same, but who knows.

Regardless of my background, the truth of the matter will eventually come out. If Obama boosters were so confident in his claims they wouldn't be so wary of anyone wanting to see the actual vaulted document.
All that is on there is his parents names and races, his full name, weight, place of birth etc. What would a public official, the president, the highest civil servant in the land need to hide? Time will tell.

Thanks for bumping the thread Dominique.
CottonCandyCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #125
 
snappynappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,253
Default

i am black...mixed with native and irish.

like i said just becuase you claim the motherland doesnt mean you are black...could just be a ploy
snappynappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #126
 
misspam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominiqueruth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonCandyCurls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves View Post
Oh, bullsh1t. You've been listening to Faux News again. Obama produced his birth certificate, long ago. That doesn't stop haters from bringing frivolous lawsuits though. Some people REALLY don't like black guys.
No this is not from fox news. So you can stop with the assumptions, hysterics and crude name calling. This actually has been a low lying story that has been avoided by the left and right news media. It is only getting mentions in the press now because there are several supreme court cases up.

He produced a certification of live birth which is different from the document being asked for. I'm black and I have no problem with black people. But I do find it curious that he's spending so much money to avoid showing the original long form document when "natural born citizen" is a constitutional requirement.

The Hawaii officials have also used vague legalese language when talking about his birth certificate. Again if it's nothing to see why not show it and put this to rest. Let all the people asking for it look like loons and gain some sympathy and gravitas.

Here's a similar scenario.
Imagine I have a slate of candidates for a job at Whitehouse Inc. Mr. Obama passes the interview and impress the committee. Then I ask him for his social security card for proof of residency to meet work requirements. He delays and delays. He left it at his grandma's house, oh he forgot to bring it in last Tuesday. I grow frustrated and tell him I can't give him the job without a proper social. Then puts a digital scan of it on his blog and sends me the link. I say that's not enough, so he decides to sue me because of course he's an American who can work at my company. I'm just an angry racist keeping him from a good job because I asked for something required for the job. Yeah that makes a hell of a lot of sense redcatwaves. You win...not.


just becuase you say your black online doesnt really mean you are...and the fact that you feel the need to say it is pathetic and an obvious ploy...


your inbred redneck genes are shining through. try grabbing onto something with a bit more factual proof other than some wackjobs startup blog or Sean Hannity's racism filled funbag!
Calling someone an inbred redneck just makes you look ridiculous. And sad.
__________________
misspam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #127
 
Meghuney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 9,368
Send a message via AIM to Meghuney
Default

All of this constant witch hunt stuff regarding Obama is kind of sad, too. Geez, let it GO.
Meghuney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #128
 
snappynappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghuney View Post
All of this constant witch hunt stuff regarding Obama is kind of sad, too. Geez, let it GO.

it is really sad...it just shows that you have to pull at strings to find somethign to pull the man down..
snappynappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:23 AM   #129
 
Oriental Curl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominiqueruth View Post
like i said just becuase you claim the motherland doesnt mean you are black...could just be a ploy
The Motherland? You must be joking. Or just trying to get a rise.

And anyway, maybe, coming from Africa (but how could you know if this were true?), I'm missing the American significance of this. Because it seems to be a really irrelevant thing to be concerned about. I hate to be the one to bust your bubble here, but coming from Africa is not all that incredible. After all, nearly 800 million people have managed this 'accomplishment'. And there really is nothing like an American coming to Africa for the first time, having had the benefits of a first world education and healthcare system all their lives, and saying that they are now 'home', when they have NO concept of what it's like to face the realities that most Africans deal with every day.

And as for your assertion that you are black, native (Native American, I'm assuming, but considering your line of reasoning it seems lax of you not to specify) and Irish:
1. How do we know? I mean, just because you say it on the internet doesn't make it true, no?
2. Why would we care? What's the point of this argument?

Okay, I'm slinking back into my box now (anticipating the Wrath to follow...)
__________________
Hair: LOTS of fine hair, mainly variations of 2 (FIA), now cut into a just-above-the-shoulder layered bob.

Products: MOP C-System Curl Enhancing shampoo
Original Source conditioners for co-washing and conditioning
MOP C-System Curl Defining Cream
Boots clear gel and/or Joico Joiwhip
Joico Curl Activator on the second day.
Oriental Curl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:33 PM   #130
 
snappynappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriental Curl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominiqueruth View Post
like i said just becuase you claim the motherland doesnt mean you are black...could just be a ploy
The Motherland? You must be joking. Or just trying to get a rise.

And anyway, maybe, coming from Africa (but how could you know if this were true?), I'm missing the American significance of this. Because it seems to be a really irrelevant thing to be concerned about. I hate to be the one to bust your bubble here, but coming from Africa is not all that incredible. After all, nearly 800 million people have managed this 'accomplishment'. And there really is nothing like an American coming to Africa for the first time, having had the benefits of a first world education and healthcare system all their lives, and saying that they are now 'home', when they have NO concept of what it's like to face the realities that most Africans deal with every day.

And as for your assertion that you are black, native (Native American, I'm assuming, but considering your line of reasoning it seems lax of you not to specify) and Irish:
1. How do we know? I mean, just because you say it on the internet doesn't make it true, no?
2. Why would we care? What's the point of this argument?

Okay, I'm slinking back into my box now (anticipating the Wrath to follow...)


where is the wrath ...i wanna seeeeee the wrath!!!

I anticipate the wrath!!
snappynappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com