Official due date is May 5, but like Sigi, the date might be a week or so early, if I've decided to go with a scheduled c-section as opposed to trying for a VBAC. I'm currently still undecided (and am having a ton of anxiety over the decision...).
Hair type: Completely confused: mostly 3a, some 3b parts, and even 2 in places; very fine and thin. Products: Elucence clarifying & MBC; CK, F/X Curl Booster Fixative Gel (when I can find it)
August 28, but they said that since I'll be having a repeat csection they'll do it a week early unless I go into labor on my own before then.
Just curious, what's the logic in doing it a week early? Is there a danger if you go into labor?
I think it's just the hospital procedure. After my failed VBAC attempt the doc came in and said he could see the baby when he made the incision (is that called a window?), and recommended not to try to have a VBAC again. I don't know if there's a danger to rupture if I go to or past term. I've only had one appointment, so I've plenty of time to ask questions. This early though I'm not too concerned.