Curl Junkie Curl Rehab...is it worth it?

Just wanted to update:

It's a couple years after I first started using (and getting addicted to) Curl Rehab. I kept hoping she'd change the scents to, say, the one like Beauticurls or Smoothing Lotion or Strengthening Condish, cause I really don't love either scent (and downright dislike the strawberry one), but I still count it as my NUMBER ONE condish.

If an angel came down and said, "Thou art limitied to one condish to use as leave-in, deep condish, rinse out, blah blah." Well, I'd have to choose REHAB...even though I need protein. I guess I'd have a protein spray or treatment on the side.

I just find that (aside from not liking either of the scents much, but slightly preferring the gardenia-coconut), it just is versatile and rich enough for my dry hair. I can use it for all stages of conditioning needs. It's just good stuff.

Now, if only Marsha would make it smell better or give another scent option. Like Beauticurls Leave-In (which smells nice and hubby likes).

There it is: A couple years later, this is still my go-to Holy Grail condish product.
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
Still love this too...used it as a leave-in yesterday...hair still nice today. Picked up the 32oz during the Easter sale.
PJ Rehab 9/2011
I love it too. I actually like the strawberry scent! Haven't smelled the other scent. This used to me the only CJ condish I bought. I've since branched out to the Argan Oil and Strengthening ones, and I love those now too as ROs. But for DTs, the rehab is my fave. The only CJ condish that i have tried that I did not care for was Deep fix.
2a or b, highlighted, fine hair but lots of it
Modified CG since 6/11

Low Poo: CJ Daily Fix
Co-Wash: DevaCurl No Poo
Rinse Out: CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner or Deva One C
DT: CJ Rehab
Stylers: Deva Heaven in Hair as a Leave-in, followed by Arc Angel
SOTC: CJ CIAB
On the rare occasion I need a DT, I turn to my CJCR Strawberry. And I find it hilarious that some hate the scent. Just shows you how different everyone's noses are, because i LOOOOVE the strawberry ice cream scent and can't stop smelling my hair when I use it!
fine, thin, normal/(low?) porosity. Mod-CG. Usually I can't co-wash more than 1x a week, & sometimes I have to use T-Gel in rotation due to scalp issues.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
Poo: Giovanni 50:50
RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
LI: KCKT
PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
Gels: SCC spray gel

i've been using curl rehab for about 2 1/2 years now. it is a staple for me. i vary it with cj deep fix, use both as dts, rinse outs and leave ins. i only buy the gardenia scent and love it, cannot imagine the strawberry scent!!
also love the beauticurls leave in, smoothing lotion, argon and olive oil, but curl rehab and deep fix are my 'heavy duty' conditioners!
got the 32 oz size during the easter sale for 20% off and free shipping, happy about that.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
Originally Posted by rbb
Ditto. First time I was able to get it. It always sold out fast before and I never made it. This time, I was waiting within a second after midnight!
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!

i was also able to get a 3 oz daily fix at the sale! actually, i bought two!! so, all in all, it was a nice savings on quality products.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]