-   -   Organix: best sulfate free shampoo ever! (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/102033-organix-best-sulfate-free-shampoo-ever.html)

happycurls24 04-11-2010 09:30 PM

Organix: best sulfate free shampoo ever!

Just thought I'd share how much I love organix.
I have tried millions of shampoos and this is the best one I have ever tried.

They all minimize frizz, smell amazing, have no sulfates and are relatively cheap and easy to find.

Tea Tree Mint: The best one in my opinion. Smells amazing. I got my bf hooked on it. Before this he was using Pert (gasp) but now he has started buying it on his own, when he's not stealing mine.angry9:

Pomegrante: okay scent. not my favorite.

Coconut: I really loved this one. I really liked the scent because it was gentle and not at all overpowering and just girly enough so my bf wouldn't steal it. lol.

Haven't tried any others.....
Thoughts?

LightWaves 04-12-2010 02:40 PM

I wanted to try the Tea Tree Mint one because a friend of mine used it and loved it (solved all of his scalp problems, too) but I thought I remembered seeing a cone in it when I read the ingredients.

Does your version have a cone? Maybe they've changed formulas & I can finally try it!

fadingdawn 04-12-2010 09:12 PM

I use the Organix coconut milk once a week as a low-poo and I really like it. And it smells really really good. I haven't tried any of the other scents... but the coconut milk shampoo doesn't have any cones in it, I don't think. The conditioner does though.

happycurls24 04-12-2010 10:03 PM

The shampoos I have used only have water-soluble cones, which I never have problems with, but no bad cones.

I'm not sure about the conditioners. I haven't tried those.

LightWaves 04-13-2010 02:14 PM

Thanks ladies! I think one of these will be my next lowpoo. Though I originally wanted to try the Tea Tree one, I think I'm being drawn to the coconut shampoo now... so many options, so little money :D

SmilingElephant 04-14-2010 07:54 AM

New Organix Fan!!

I haven't tried the shampoos yet but i just tried the Vanilla Silk Conditioner yesterday and it smells soooo good and is sooo creamy and thick and moisturizing!!! Forever a staple!!

I like cones right now in my transition so i'm not worried about em.:toothy4:

happycurls24 04-14-2010 11:55 AM

yeah I dont really mind cones either.

I just try to avoid Sulfates.

Kaeberlily 12-18-2012 12:02 AM

From what I could tell, the organix shampoo does has a sulphate in it, though it is considered a 'gentle' sulphate. Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate. It also has a 'cone in it (though I think it's water soluble) - Dimethicone Copolyol. But the conditioner has Dimethicone in it. At least the Canadian products do. I'd suggest reading the ingredients on these products before you buy them.