Organix: best sulfate free shampoo ever!

Just thought I'd share how much I love organix.
I have tried millions of shampoos and this is the best one I have ever tried.

They all minimize frizz, smell amazing, have no sulfates and are relatively cheap and easy to find.

Tea Tree Mint: The best one in my opinion. Smells amazing. I got my bf hooked on it. Before this he was using Pert (gasp) but now he has started buying it on his own, when he's not stealing mine.

Pomegrante: okay scent. not my favorite.

Coconut: I really loved this one. I really liked the scent because it was gentle and not at all overpowering and just girly enough so my bf wouldn't steal it. lol.

Haven't tried any others.....
Thoughts?

Shampoo: Organix Shampoo

Other products: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam Mousse, LA looks Sport gel, & whatever is cheapest for a frizz serum.

I wanted to try the Tea Tree Mint one because a friend of mine used it and loved it (solved all of his scalp problems, too) but I thought I remembered seeing a cone in it when I read the ingredients.

Does your version have a cone? Maybe they've changed formulas & I can finally try it!
I use the Organix coconut milk once a week as a low-poo and I really like it. And it smells really really good. I haven't tried any of the other scents... but the coconut milk shampoo doesn't have any cones in it, I don't think. The conditioner does though.
2c, DIY BKT, long, super thick!!!
Currently loving AOHR Shampoo and Tresemme Naturals conditioner.

twitter.com/faded_dawn
The shampoos I have used only have water-soluble cones, which I never have problems with, but no bad cones.

I'm not sure about the conditioners. I haven't tried those.

Shampoo: Organix Shampoo

Thanks ladies! I think one of these will be my next lowpoo. Though I originally wanted to try the Tea Tree one, I think I'm being drawn to the coconut shampoo now... so many options, so little money
I haven't tried the shampoos yet but i just tried the Vanilla Silk Conditioner yesterday and it smells soooo good and is sooo creamy and thick and moisturizing!!! Forever a staple!!

I like cones right now in my transition so i'm not worried about em.
yeah I dont really mind cones either.

I just try to avoid Sulfates.

Shampoo: Organix Shampoo

From what I could tell, the organix shampoo does has a sulphate in it, though it is considered a 'gentle' sulphate. Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate. It also has a 'cone in it (though I think it's water soluble) - Dimethicone Copolyol. But the conditioner has Dimethicone in it. At least the Canadian products do. I'd suggest reading the ingredients on these products before you buy them.