Aveda Be Curly Not CG

Wow how nice is this stuff? I've used it a few times now but I just thought I was having an unusually good hair day in general until I used another curl creme. My hair loves this stuff!
I don't have to use a leave in with this, it enhances my curls and moisturizes them while adding just a little bit of weight and giving me spirals.

Now to stock up on it!

ETA: this is NOT CG, it has phenyl trimethicone in it.

The verdict is still out on whether I'll poo and use this or give it up. I'm giving it a week of experimentation before I decide. Man I hate when they have fabulous ingredients and they slip a cone in there

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
I love it too. It has great curl enhancement for my 2c hair. I just don't like the fact that I have to shampoo alot while using it because I get build up but I think it works great!
2C; modified CG coarse and thick hair. Luv KC, Recoil. OneC ,BA and BRHG
Do you? I haven't used it long enough to see the buildup yet. I think shampooing might just be worth it for this product, time will tell

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
Hmmm...I have some of this in my product graveyard. How are you guys using it? Do you combine it with a gel? I may just have to try it again.
thick 3b; currently loving Devacurl and Kinky-Curly

I put it under a gel. I had it sitting in my drawer after I got it off the swap board and I never used it. Then the other day I tried it. I really really like it. It's definitely working great for me.
I just now tried it so I have no clue about how it is in hot weather , but then I don't use cremes in the summer. For winter it's working great. It's the best curl creme I've used, at least for my hair.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
uh oh... I've actually got 2 partial tubes of this in my Big Bin of Hair Goodies. I might have to give this another try. I think I stopped using this because it's got a cone, but I remember really liking it. I never used it under a gel, though, and I did get a bit flat by the end of the day. I'll try it with a bit of HEBE over it, and we'll see how it goes!
2c/3a-M-i
modified CG since July 2004.
searching for products that work...
Weird. I was just considering getting some of this on MUA the other day, but was afraid about getting build-up. Could easily be tempted though.
3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
What's the buildup product in this? I'm going to have to get my glasses so I can see the ingredients now. It works so well I'm willing to work with it but I like to be informed on what I'm putting in my hair.

I looked I didn't see any cones just a polyquat 11. But then I'm not the best at the ingredients. I'm in total love with this. I just smoothed some on my hair for a refresher. I have nice spirals starting at the roots in some spots. Very unusual for my length.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
my friend has it (shes not on CG never goes on NC.com) and when i was at hers i read the ingredients and definately remember seeing a cone. dimethicone i think? i'd love to try it but i know dimethicone builds up on my hair really fast. she loves it though! (she does shampoo every wash though)

cleanse: OS shampoo. PureNuffStuff cleanser.
condition: Aussie 3MM. Jessicurl Aloeba.
style: B2Basics GreenTeaGel. T&G Curl Balm. JCarter Nourish&Shine.

pw: curlywurly
Ah I found it finally phenyl trimethicone
Looks like I'll be shampooing when I use this one!

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
I use BeCurly under my BRHG and love it. I shampoo once every ten days or so (with something really mild) and never have build up. My hair is normally bad about build up, too.
Cindy