Old 12-27-2006, 12:19 PM   #21

CelticCurls's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2003

So Insomnicole, how was it....? We're waiting for your review.
3B, bra-strap length
laidback, very-modified CGer
HG: GF Sleek 'n Shine Leave-in; Alagio
CelticCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 04:34 PM   #22

Insomnicole's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2006

Heh, sorry about that!

I'm not sure how much I like it yet, honestly. The first time, I was really pleased with it -- nice hold and a few nice spirals here and there. The next time, though, I ended up with a massive amount of frizz. I can tolerate a little bit of halo frizz, but this was really bad. I'm not positive the CC caused it, so I'm going to give it a couple more chances. I really hope that wasn't it; between the tube I bought and the tube I got free with my Curlmart order, I've got a lot to use up.
2c; some 3a
Loving CO Bigelow Not Your Ordinary Condish, AG:recoil, and GF Curl-Shaping Spray Gel
Insomnicole is offline   Reply With Quote

laurabeth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:13 PM   #24

Kaia's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2006

I got this with my curlmart order and used it today. So far, I really like it. It dried crunchy (which is good in my hair), but scrunched out easily. I have spirals all over, and the hold held up all day. The finish is very natural-looking. Maybe not quite as much shine as I normally like, but definitely still nice. My hair feels really soft and has a lot of movement. I used it over Out of bed cream and recoil. My only complaint is the odd twisty dispenser. It's not a big deal, but when I twist it back, it has a little bit of gel left on it that i have to wipe off. I just don't see what's wrong with the plain old flip-end tubes.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
Kaia is offline   Reply With Quote