Does anyone know whats in KEMI OYL?

Kemi Oyl(Oil) has been at my local beauty supply forever, i used to use it back in the way back when. Its dark brown, very thick and smells good (to me).
I was thinking about repurchasing it but it doesnt have a daggone ingredients list! I dont want to use anything synthetic or buy something mediocre.. anyone know whats in it?
dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
Leave In| Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer, CJ Smoothing Lotion
Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC
Sealants| Aloe Juice, Whipped Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butters, Castor, & my Peanut Oil Blend =)

Googled it and as best as I can tell, the company refuses to divulge what's in it.
Last Relaxer: 09/19/08
BC: 01/30/09
Misc: 1st time going natural was '94-'98; 2nd time - '99-2003; This time I will not go back to relaxers.
Originally Posted by QVCDiva
i know! Which means theyre either really complex or stupidly simple. Would be nice to know at the very least what oils are in it though. But i did read that its all natural so i guess its okay to try again..
dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC

LOL!!!!!! For awhile I was feverishly searching for what is in that dang oil...b/c I used to LOVE it when I had a relaxer and my mom used to get it for me as a "treat." But I have NO CLUE what's in it, therefore, I cannot buy it!
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
Originally Posted by ellepixie
exactly! it's probably mineral oil mixed with something good for our hair
LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
I'm no help bc I have no idea what's in it, but I just wanted to add that I too used to love this oil back when I was relaxed! I still remember that distinct sweet, earthy/woodsy smell it had. Wasn't it like 9 or 10 dollars for that teeny tiny little bottle?
Texture: Fine