Need Replacement for Spiral Curls Cream NOW!

Acckkk, I need Spirals Curl Cream but they are out of stock! Need Now! Does anyone know what a good replacement for SCC would be? What about Curl Junkie products?? HELP.
Currently BRHG, SIF
you mean the CURLS website?

If so why don't you try the other sites that carry CURLS like sistasplace.com

Yes on the CURLS website. It's out of stock. Does anyone know what is up with that? Permanently or temorarily? I love the stuff but would like it much better if it was still sold on NC.com (why isn't it anymore?). In the meantime, is there anything very similar here on NC.com that I can use???? I need to order SIF too and want to do it all together.

Please help!!!
try www.sistasplace.biz or www.curlicious.com
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
Why don't you try some of the other Curls products such as the Curls Milkshake or even their new Curls Souffle and Whipped Cream until the Spiral Curls Cream comes available again. Also at this time you can request samples of the new and improved Curls Whipped Cream and Curl Souffle and see how your hair responds to these 2 products. All you have to do is send your name, number, and address to customerservice@curls.biz for these samples. With Curl Whipped Cream and Curl Souffle, they increased the moisture in both products, and removed the dullness factor. The new versions have been on the market since last month of both both the Curls Souffle and Whipped Cream. These samples will be available for a limited time though to the public for a limited time though.
"Curls Tester"
Products in my current regime: Nioxin Scalp Therapy Shampoo, ORS Replenishing Pak, Curls Whipped Cream, Curls Souffle, Curls Spiral Curls Cream, Curls Milkshake, Curls Quenched, BB(Bonner Brothers) Growth Lotion
I had written Mahisha as I'd wanted to order some Spiral Curl Cream the week before Thanksgiving. She said they were due to get some in that Friday (11/17). I waited until Saturday to see if it showed up and it didn't. Can't believe it's still not on there!

It didn't even dawn on me to go to Sista's Place as that's where I had ordered samples before.

I ended up just ordering the Curly Q Custard and it seems to be the kid version of SCC. Not sure as I need to be sure I use less of it than the SCC. I use it mainly to give my ends some definition when my hair is dry.

I just have to be careful not to eat the CQC as it smells like vanilla frosting !
CG-modified since 4/05
2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets.
Best definition winner: KCCC
Best volume winner: LOOB
Thanks to all for the advice. I did take it. I got some SCC from Curlicious yesterday and I emailed Mahisha earlier this week and I just received today my samples of Whipped Cream and Curl Souffle. I also ordered Curls Milkshake. So now I have my old standby AND some new products to try.

Next question: In what combination and in what quantity did Milkshake/WC/CS work for anyone?

I use Curl Keeper after my leave in, followed by SCC about 2 quarters worth scrunched and raked in. Then I use about a quarter size of Biolage Firm Control gel. Airdry til hair is a little crunchy, then use SIF to scrunch out the crunch (love that stuff!) and diffuse for 5 min. I'd like to try Milkshake tomorrow morning, so how much do I use? I don't want to over/under do it.
Thx curlies!
Here's how I use them:

1.Curls Quenched+Curl Milkshake+Curls Elixir(used as a finisher)
or Curls Quenched+Curls Milkshake+Gel(when extra frizz protection is needed)

2.Curls Quenched+Curls Whipped Cream

3.Curls Quenched+Curls Souffle

Good luck with the products!
"Curls Tester"