Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner

Has anyone tried it and have any comments about it? I've been using it a few weeks and love it. It was really cheap and has protein.
3a hair

very occasional cleansing: loreal paris everstrong shampoo; lemon juice cleanse
conditioners/ cowash: loreal paris everstrong; trader joes tea tree tingle; suave professionals humectant; nature's gate jojoba conditioner
styling: fsg, HE tousle me softly gel
hair loves plopping and super soaking

xoxo
I think I bought this thinking I found a cheap CG condish, and I liked it, and then found dimethiconol in it. Is that right, or am I thinking of something else?
3b/c, CG 9/18/08
Last process: 04/05/08 Big Chop: 08/08/09
Currently: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel (summer only), Boots Curl Creme (winter only)
yup, that's the one. I just looked at the label and saw that. How bad is dimethiconol for your hair? haha i'm new to this
3a hair

very occasional cleansing: loreal paris everstrong shampoo; lemon juice cleanse
styling: fsg, HE tousle me softly gel
hair loves plopping and super soaking

xoxo
honestly i dont care whats in it, my hair absolutely LOVES this stuff! I brought my very first bottler earlier this month and i can honestly throw all my other conditioners out the door. what i like about it the most is its such great quality for such a low price; thick,rick,moisturizing my hair stays like that all week!
hair type: 4a VERY dense

hair goal
= WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil

2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!"

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619

I bought this product a month ago and it has worked wonders my nappy dry thick hair is becoming softer and less nappy. I use this product with coconut curlada. It rocks and leaves an awesom smell of coconuts. Love it.
I like this too. In the the winter, if I co-wash w Suave Naturals Coconut, and then condition w/ Suave Humectant, I get super results. This combo is too much for me in the warmer months, but becomes one of my go-to routines starting in November or so.

Also love the price!!!