-   -   Jane Carter curl defining cream (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/113968-jane-carter-curl-defining-cream.html)

empressri 09-25-2010 10:25 PM

Jane Carter curl defining cream

me waaaaaaaaant!!!

pjjosephgiss 09-26-2010 03:12 PM

HHmmmm....Jane and I aren't getting along lately, except for the Nourish and Shine, which I use to SOTC, and moisturize my feet:sunny:. I have the NOurish and sculpt, the curl moisture cream as well, but they did not make my hair happy. Maybe when I am all natural, it will be a diff story...untill then, I will await your review...

JLeighs 09-26-2010 03:53 PM

I can't find an ingredient list for this. I'd like to try it if I knew what was in it!

justajesuschick 09-26-2010 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by JLeighs (Post 1480644)

I was just starting to say the same thing! I have searched for ingredients and cannot find.

empressri 09-26-2010 10:43 PM

there are a bunch of bss near my job if they get it anytime soon (and i get to buy it) ill share the ingredients.

knowing her im sure they aren't full of crap.

curry curls 09-27-2010 07:48 AM

I tried finding the ingredients too. :) I really like sticking with the same products, so I hope there is something in it my hair won't like so I won't be tempted. It would be kinda cool though if all the ingredients were things my hair likes. I do love the Nourish and Shine....

Cerendipity 09-27-2010 03:21 PM

for a minute I thought you were gonna say you had some Ri . I received her email about this a month ago. Cant wait to see what its like

Starmie 09-27-2010 05:35 PM

The ingredients are listed at the bottom of the page. I clicked on the "more info" link on the page empressri posted and down at the bottom there's an ingredients link - all the products are listed. Unfortunately it has glycerin in wihich is a no-no for me.

JLeighs 09-27-2010 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Starmie (Post 1481468)

I found the ingredients for the Hair Nourishing Creme, but not the Curl Defining Creme.

Stoney 09-28-2010 12:23 PM

$34

i wonder if they'll have smaller sizes available. It looks like there's only one size right now thats $34...

3c4d7zwhatevs 09-28-2010 04:17 PM

I wanted this product bad for a hot minute. I am mad though that there is no ingredient list provided and the customer service agents just keep spouting the "it's only available online now but will be in stores soon" but can't say which stores. They keep sending me links to their store locators, which I obviously went to before bothering to contact them but Jane Carter is not carried at Targets near me. So they keep telling me ish I already know. Hmph. Now, I can't say that I won't look to at least see the ingredients if I ever happen into a Target where they carry it, but only maybe.

MirCurls 09-28-2010 04:50 PM

empressri 09-28-2010 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by MirCurls (Post 1482334)

$34? Say what? That better be one huge tube/jar/bottle!

16 oz, eh i guess that's about right.

Naturalista 09-28-2010 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by empressri (Post 1482366)

Originally Posted by MirCurls (Post 1482334)

$34? Say what? That better be one huge tube/jar/bottle!

16 oz, eh i guess that's about right.

WOW... that's steep but as soon as I clicked and saw the huge jar with a pump I started crushing. No ingredient list, but ITA with Ri that JC keeps it real on the ingredients.

we'll see... I wonder if its at Ricky's already...

empressri 09-28-2010 06:24 PM

Naturalista 09-28-2010 06:27 PM

rickys is late on the come up with everything so i'd be surprised

really!? :( Then you're def going to have to tell me which BSS you find it in. I haven't seen many BSS in Manhattan/BK with JC.

empressri 09-28-2010 06:46 PM

rickys is late on the come up with everything so i'd be surprised

what?? all the bss near metrotech in that area sell JC, plus deva, joico, mizani, alter ego...

Naturalista 09-28-2010 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by empressri (Post 1482459)

rickys is late on the come up with everything so i'd be surprised

Oh.. see I work in flatbush and once I'm on the train, I'm back in Harlem. I'll have to check Metrotech.

pjjosephgiss 09-28-2010 08:38 PM

rickys is late on the come up with everything so i'd be surprised

I have seen her products in BSS in the South Bronx and Mt Vernon, as well as the Mt vernon target, but have not seen this yet.

Cerendipity 09-28-2010 09:06 PM

You and your curls will love Curl Defining Cream.

Use coupon code: 5offCDC at the checkout to receive 5.00 off your purchase of Curl Defining Cream.