Jane Carter curl defining cream

me waaaaaaaaant!!!

[/B]
HHmmmm....Jane and I aren't getting along lately, except for the Nourish and Shine, which I use to SOTC, and moisturize my feet. I have the NOurish and sculpt, the curl moisture cream as well, but they did not make my hair happy. Maybe when I am all natural, it will be a diff story...untill then, I will await your review...
Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
Style- UFD, As I Am Curling Gelly,
Sealant- Castor, sweet almond oil,Hairveda Vegetal soya oil KBB hair cream
Will try any CG product at least once.
Proud to be a PJ!

I can't find an ingredient list for this. I'd like to try it if I knew what was in it!
2C/3A, fine, higher porosity.
Originally Posted by JLeighs
I was just starting to say the same thing! I have searched for ingredients and cannot find.
I'm 47. Straight hair until 6/2010. THANKS, thyroid!
2b, medium-fine, normal-low porosity, medium density and elasticity

Curl Enhancer:
CHS Curl Keeper, KCCC
Gel: Alba Strong Hold Gel, BRHG, Hugo Naturals Gel, SS FHG, CJPP
Trying/Maybe: Ecostyler,CJRM
there are a bunch of bss near my job if they get it anytime soon (and i get to buy it) ill share the ingredients.

knowing her im sure they aren't full of crap.

[/B]
I tried finding the ingredients too. I really like sticking with the same products, so I hope there is something in it my hair won't like so I won't be tempted. It would be kinda cool though if all the ingredients were things my hair likes. I do love the Nourish and Shine....
Started CG July 8, 2008

Pre Co-wash: Coconut oil (plain & rosemary)
Co-wash: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle or Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
Rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm
Leave-in/Styling: Moisture Maniac with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner on top
for a minute I thought you were gonna say you had some Ri . I received her email about this a month ago. Cant wait to see what its like
The ingredients are listed at the bottom of the page. I clicked on the "more info" link on the page empressri posted and down at the bottom there's an ingredients link - all the products are listed. Unfortunately it has glycerin in wihich is a no-no for me.
3b in South Australia.
Originally Posted by Starmie
I found the ingredients for the Hair Nourishing Creme, but not the Curl Defining Creme.
2C/3A, fine, higher porosity.
i wonder if they'll have smaller sizes available. It looks like there's only one size right now thats $34...

I'd like to know the ingredients too...hopefully it's glycerin-free.
I wanted this product bad for a hot minute. I am mad though that there is no ingredient list provided and the customer service agents just keep spouting the "it's only available online now but will be in stores soon" but can't say which stores. They keep sending me links to their store locators, which I obviously went to before bothering to contact them but Jane Carter is not carried at Targets near me. So they keep telling me ish I already know. Hmph. Now, I can't say that I won't look to at least see the ingredients if I ever happen into a Target where they carry it, but only maybe.
4a/3c curls
Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
Team Wash and Go!
iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase

$34? Say what? That better be one huge tube/jar/bottle!
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Originally Posted by MirCurls
16 oz, eh i guess that's about right.

Originally Posted by MirCurls
16 oz, eh i guess that's about right.
Originally Posted by empressri
WOW... that's steep but as soon as I clicked and saw the huge jar with a pump I started crushing. No ingredient list, but ITA with Ri that JC keeps it real on the ingredients.

we'll see... I wonder if its at Ricky's already...

Originally Posted by empressri
really!? Then you're def going to have to tell me which BSS you find it in. I haven't seen many BSS in Manhattan/BK with JC.

Originally Posted by Naturalista
what?? all the bss near metrotech in that area sell JC, plus deva, joico, mizani, alter ego...

Originally Posted by empressri
Oh.. see I work in flatbush and once I'm on the train, I'm back in Harlem. I'll have to check Metrotech.

Originally Posted by Naturalista
I have seen her products in BSS in the South Bronx and Mt Vernon, as well as the Mt vernon target, but have not seen this yet.
Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
Style- UFD, As I Am Curling Gelly,
Sealant- Castor, sweet almond oil,Hairveda Vegetal soya oil KBB hair cream
Will try any CG product at least once.
Proud to be a PJ!

You and your curls will love Curl Defining Cream.

Use coupon code: 5offCDC at the checkout to receive 5.00 off your purchase of Curl Defining Cream.