V05 Kiwi and lime squeeze new formula

Well I can't tell any difference from the old formula performance wise thankfully

Good for conditioner washes.
Takes all the conditioner and gel off my hair well
leaves my hair curlier even wet
rinses out clean

Bad news is:
too light for using as a rinse out conditioner
might be too light for some that have drier or thirstier hair
thin so you have to be careful to not lose it in the shower

I'm so glad to have it back! They took it off the shelf to reformulate and it didn't change much , I can't tell the difference performance wise yay! It's my favorite conditioner wash! (suave aloe coming in a close and creamier second btw)
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
I'm so glad to hear this is back! I love the scent of this and like to use it not only as a conditioner-wash for my hair, but as a sweater/wool-wash as well. I'll have to look for it next time I'm at the grocery store!
Deb in NJ; 3a, dark brown, longish, layered, fine, reasonably thick hair, pale skin

Proud mom of Chappy, a 10-year old Boykin Spaniel, also with chocolate brown, 3a curls

Chappysmom.com
Punctuality Rules!
Booking Through Thursday
Does this work the same for you as the other Suave ones from the line? I've only tried the tropical coconut and ocean breeze and I'm wondering how they compare! That's great that it works the same for you. I heard they were coming back thicker and I wasn't sure if they would be too heavy for my hair now
kg that was my fear too but it's pretty thin like Suave coconut (old formula I haven't tried the new one yet). It works real well. It's thinner than Suave Aloe, but just about the consistency of the old Suave coconut. Thin enough to spread well and not be too hydrating.
I need it to clean not hydrate too much. I use an actual second conditioner for that.
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!