Old 12-14-2010, 02:21 PM   #21
rbb

Join Date: May 2008

thanks, that is what i thought. the daily fix is a no-poo, and the gentle cleansing is a low poo.
i was just very confused by racerwife's post.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, leave in, protein tx: curl junkie products. styling:curl junkie conditioners only at times, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. trying ufdcm. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!! sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:06 PM   #22

RacerWife7's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2004
Send a message via AIM to RacerWife7 Send a message via Yahoo to RacerWife7

rbb ~ Don't feel bad. In reading that post again, even I don't know what I meant. Sorry 'bout that!
Janet ~ Northern NJ
Properties: Dense, Fine, Low Porosity, Low Elasticity
My Picasa Album
What I used in this photo:
Cleansing: Suave Tropical Coconut Condish
Conditioner: CJ Smoothing Condish
Styling: CJCQ
RacerWife7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:16 AM   #23

Join Date: Jul 2007

Bumping!

I really wanted to like this but twice now its left my scalp significantly worse - greasy and with dandruff, but unfortunately it makes my curls really pop and bounce!

Sad because Im having trouble finding a low poo that cleans without damaging my curls - lately Daily Fix just isn't cutting it
kat180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #24

FrizzBgone's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2007

I like both formulations of the Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, but I prefer the new one. I prefer the fragrance in the new version & I find it more gentle on my hair.

For those who didn't have any luck with this product, I also recommend DM's Shampoo. I really lime it as well
FrizzBgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:19 AM   #25

Join Date: Apr 2004
Default Any Updates on this product?

I have seen mixed reviews on the CJ Gentle Poo and I was wondering if the formula is still the same since 2011? Anyone still liking this

I am on the hunt for a new low poo!
udoknowjac is offline   Reply With Quote