New Curl Junkie Gentle Cleansing Shampoo

thanks, that is what i thought. the daily fix is a no-poo, and the gentle cleansing is a low poo.
i was just very confused by racerwife's post.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb ~ Don't feel bad. In reading that post again, even I don't know what I meant. Sorry 'bout that!
Janet ~ Northern NJ
Properties: Dense, Fine, Low Porosity, Low Elasticity
My Picasa Album
What I used in this photo:
Cleansing: Suave Tropical Coconut Condish
Conditioner: CJ Smoothing Condish
Styling: CJCQ
Bumping!

I really wanted to like this but twice now its left my scalp significantly worse - greasy and with dandruff, but unfortunately it makes my curls really pop and bounce!

Sad because Im having trouble finding a low poo that cleans without damaging my curls - lately Daily Fix just isn't cutting it
I like both formulations of the Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, but I prefer the new one. I prefer the fragrance in the new version & I find it more gentle on my hair.

For those who didn't have any luck with this product, I also recommend DM's Shampoo. I really lime it as well
I have seen mixed reviews on the CJ Gentle Poo and I was wondering if the formula is still the same since 2011? Anyone still liking this

I am on the hunt for a new low poo!