Fragrance-free Medium-hold Gels

Ladies (and guys - if there are any here...) I need your help.

I'm looking for fragrance-free medium-hold gels, for chest-length 3A/3B color-treated hair, that have a good day-long hold but won't leave hair crunchy like asian noodles. Any suggestions?
3A/3B type chest-lenght color-treaded. Tends to be dry with some frizz, year-round. (Check out my fotki)
*****************************************
I am not this skin - I am not this hair - I am the soul that lives within.
Aura hypoallergenic gel. You can but it for about 5 bucks a bottle at Sally's beauty supply. Naturelle is the name brand
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
Magick Botanicals makes a fragrance free gel.
Western Pennsylvania

3b, medium textured, medium thickness, medium porosity, protein sensitive
CG since 6/22/04

CO Washes: Suave Conditioners, Devacurl No Poo
Conditioners: Trader Joe Nourish, GV Conditioning Balm, JC Too Shea
Styling: Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee, Chi Infra Gel, GF Pure Clean Gel
DT: Devacurl Heaven in Hair, Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture, Hask Henna & Placenta (every 3 mo)

Hair photos
pw: manycurls
Magick Botanicals and Fruit Of The Earth's Aloe Vera Gel are two that you can try that are 100 percent fragrance free and that won't leave your hair stiff or sticky.
"Curls Tester"
Products in my current regime: Nioxin Scalp Therapy Shampoo, ORS Replenishing Pak, Curls Whipped Cream, Curls Souffle, Curls Spiral Curls Cream, Curls Milkshake, Curls Quenched, BB(Bonner Brothers) Growth Lotion
He Totally twisted. it has a smell in the tube but disappears quickly when drying.

2c/3a
Growing out hair to a little above bsl
pw: ringlets
I will recommend both Magick Botanicals and Aura Hypoallergenic. For me, Magick has somewhat less hold and a more natural feel. For more hold, I would go with Aura, which has good hold but is still not too cruncy.
I did use the Aura gel before. Wasn't too impressed with the hold factor though. My hair is chest-length and often looses it's curl on the ends and the roots and gets frizzy there instead.
*****************************************
I am not this skin - I am not this hair - I am the soul that lives within.