Kinky-Curly - Product No-Show

I ordered a few products from Kinky-Curly back on 11/15/06. I received the acknowledgement from Paypal regarding payment. I have emailed the company on three separate occasions asking for a status and/or delivery date. However, I have yet to receive the products or a response. I intend to contact the BBB and report this company to Paypal for lack of product delivery if I don't hear something soon. Any suggestions?
thin, fine, 4a
You can file a complaint with paypal and they would try to get your money back for you . However I believe it used to be you had 30 days from the day of purchase and that just passed . I would contact paypal anyway and see if they can help you .
I love the Kinky-Curly products. I would like to continue doing business with the company. However, I can't be expected to pay for products that aren't shipped to me.
thin, fine, 4a
Don't have any advice, just wanted to say that it happened to me also, and there have been a number of threads about late/problematic shipments from Kinky Curly. It's too bad, because the products seem to be really good.

I emailed & phoned repeatedly with no response. I did finally get a response (when I started getting nasty) & the product. It's usually shipped in an envelope, not a box, so ... there's that too.
formerly Castella
(my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)
I will never purchase KCCC again. I pay $10 for shipping and receive it in a Tyvek envelope -- with absolutely no padding. They never replied to my e-mail.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.