Old 12-16-2006, 12:19 PM   #1

Join Date: Jun 1999
Default Kinky-Curly - Product No-Show

I ordered a few products from Kinky-Curly back on 11/15/06. I received the acknowledgement from Paypal regarding payment. I have emailed the company on three separate occasions asking for a status and/or delivery date. However, I have yet to receive the products or a response. I intend to contact the BBB and report this company to Paypal for lack of product delivery if I don't hear something soon. Any suggestions?
thin, fine, 4a
thinfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 04:53 PM   #2

Join Date: Mar 2003

You can file a complaint with paypal and they would try to get your money back for you . However I believe it used to be you had 30 days from the day of purchase and that just passed . I would contact paypal anyway and see if they can help you .
pro211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 06:00 AM   #3

Join Date: Jun 1999

I love the Kinky-Curly products. I would like to continue doing business with the company. However, I can't be expected to pay for products that aren't shipped to me.
thin, fine, 4a
thinfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:15 PM   #4

Snarls's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2006

Don't have any advice, just wanted to say that it happened to me also, and there have been a number of threads about late/problematic shipments from Kinky Curly. It's too bad, because the products seem to be really good.

I emailed & phoned repeatedly with no response. I did finally get a response (when I started getting nasty) & the product. It's usually shipped in an envelope, not a box, so ... there's that too.
formerly Castella
(my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)
Snarls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:34 PM   #5

Suburbanbushbabe's Avatar

Join Date: May 2006

I will never purchase KCCC again. I pay $10 for shipping and receive it in a Tyvek envelope -- with absolutely no padding. They never replied to my e-mail.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
Suburbanbushbabe is offline   Reply With Quote