Intelligent Nutrients Harmonic Shampoo and Conditioner

Has anyone tried Intelligent Nutrients Harmonic products?

This line was provided in a hotel I was staying in, and I liked the shampoo and conditioner. Very creamy low lather and lots of oils that helped tame frizz. Anyone else tried this line? I think I'm going to buy the travel sizes to see if I really like it.

Shampoo ingredients:
Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Oleate, Cocoglucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Palmate, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil (Buriti), Nigella Sativa Seed Oil (Black Cumin), Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil (Pumpkin), Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil (Red Raspberry), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (Red Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil (Cranberry), Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Rosmarinus Officialis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamon) Seed Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil (Cinnamon), Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) (Natural Flavor), Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry Natural Flavor), Gaultheria Procumbens Leaf Oil (Wintergreen), Limonene, Linalool, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) (Vitamin E)
Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix,
Tigi MM
Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97

Wow Solid! I've never heard of this before. What hotel was it? It looks like really good stuff!

Lady Caiside, Noble Lushetarian and Wavy Wayfarer of Mugglswick, in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

2b-3a Fii, porous and low elasticity

Currently using a variety of products, and looking for that magic combo

Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...5&postcount=59

It was The James Hotel in SoHo, NYC. I ordered sample sizes of the shampoo and conditioner so I can play with them at home.
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97

Do keep us updated. It looks like good stuff, and WF is supposed to have, or get.

2b-3a Fii, porous and low elasticity

Currently using a variety of products, and looking for that magic combo

Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...5&postcount=59

Ok, so I didn't actually use this shampoo again until this week, but I'm really liking it. I've been using the shampoo and the conditioner, then using a bit of SS CEJ as a styler, then letting my hair AIR DRY. And I've been getting good hair--soft waves.

The shampoo smells fresh and minty and my hair feels really clean and doesn't get dried out. I will definitely purchase a full size of the shampoo and conditioner.

Another great thing about this product is that it's available in sample / travel sizes so you can try it out.
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97

I have never heard of it. Do you know where to get it. It sound interesting

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App
I ended up getting it from Amazon but Google for the best price. I haven't seen it in stores.

Sent from my DROIDX using CurlTalk App
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97

Thanks I will check itt out. Have u tried keracare before?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk Atpp
I have not tried keracare.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App
Oh you. Should try it its really good, I'm retaining more moisture with itbut I will def give the othe one a try and let you know

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App
I use them and really like them. This is the new line from Horst Rechelbacher, the gentleman who started Aveda haircare products. The products are free of silicones, etc... The cleanser is very gentle and has a fairly good amount of foam. Conditioner is light but detangles well and is moisterizing. I am not that thrilled about the smell, I seem to smell alot of spearamint in it...the price of the products is pretty crazy too, unfortunately. I have also tried a gel which has medium hold, and a hair oil as a preshampoo treatment...

Jenn
You are right the smell is a turnoff and the price is ridiculous and I don't know if I will repurchase. I will try to find another ph balance conditioner that doesn't cost a fortune lol

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App
Mini update: I decided not to purchase full sizes of the shampoo and conditioner because the oils weigh me down. I might get another sample size in the future, but I found something I'd rather spend the money on.
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97

Funny you should write about Intelligent Nutrients. I was debating whether to purchase the travel sizes myself. I have mostly silver hair and out of desperation because of the frizzies (2b) I decided to go straight (no pun intended) and went to the Aveda salon I get my hair cut at and purchased Aveda Blue Malva shampoo/condish/Phomollient mousse. As soon as I got home and read the ingredients on the shampoo/cond I wished I hadn't bought them as I try to live my life naturally. Has crap in it plus cones so am taking it back. Then somehow by luck I found out that the originator of Aveda now has this IN line and it does sound great. Do you think it would work for blowing hair straight vs trying to be CG? Thanks anneh

don't breed or buy while homeless animals die
IN was great for me for blowing my hair straight. I recommend it for that purpose--it was just a little to heavy on the oils for me for a curly 'do.