Angell vs. Arc Angell

The only difference between angell and arc angell is the hold factor right?
Could someone compare the hold of arc angell to another common gel? How does Angell and arc angell hold up during hot and humid weather? I'm on a quest to find my perfect gel and love the regular angell but it doesnt have enough hold for me.
Tia :]]

2c/3a
Growing out hair to a little above bsl
pw: ringlets
Angell has the A cone in it, it's really light in weight and light hold for me it's very curl enhancing.
Arc Angell is thicker, no cones but it does have some conditioning quality. It's sticky and has stronger hold.
Arc Angell is better in humidity I think but others say just the opposite.

I haven't used anything like either but Arc Angell is sticky in your hand a little bit like dep sports gel but not quite that strong of hold.
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
I did not find either one of them to hold up in humidity at all, but then again I live in Florida. If you really like Angell, then I think ArcAngell would be worth a try for you. It has a bit more hold than Angell, but something in it just didn't agree with my hair.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
I find that the hold of Arc Angell is similar to Aura Hypoallergenic gel. I have to use a LOT of Arc Angell to get it to work for me. It's very nice but not very cost-effective!
thanks for the info guys :]

2c/3a
Growing out hair to a little above bsl
pw: ringlets
I didn't even get good curl formation with Arc Angell. I must have weird hair...sigh..

Sherry
sherry you're not weird it just takes a bit to get down how it works best. I get better curls with Angell though, it's almost idiot proof for me. Arc Angell I have to watch the amount I use or my hair will get some curl pulled out or not sure what it does but I'll have less curl. But when I put it on sopping wet hair, scrunch real good and use just enough it's such a nice gel.
It works better with B'leave in, too bad that's got those drying proteins in it. The curl enhancement when I used the both together though was nice.
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!