My Honey Child's Whipped Soy Hair Jelly

Has anyone tried my honey child's Whipped Soy Hair Jelly? What does it smell like and what did you use it for? I would love to try it but it only comes in 8 oz and is 20 bucks! So any reviews would be fab!
So sorry no one replied, so I replied to my own post! I have found my hair gel. I love it! It slicks down my edges with a soft hold but no build up, no gunk or flakes. Smells soooo heavenly! A BIT pricely but I don't use alot. I just use a little for my edges, a little to help slick and hold braids and twists. When I do the twist out or braid out from those braids and twists they hold better and last longer. It is preserved with Vitamin E and the 8 oz. jar will be gone in 6 months or less. Love My Honey Child Products!
It sounds good! I'm glad you like it. I would be afraid to use it because of the lack of preservatives.
4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
I've used it. It was pretty nice but had a bit too much oil and butters for me (lacked slip and didn't absorb as well as I wanted it to), and I think it needs to be preserved better. It smells nice though. Also, I got white clumps when I paired it with some stuff...
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
Has anyone else tried this? I'm very curious but afraid it might be too heavy for my hair....
fine - low/normal porosity - medium density - normal elasticity.

Cowash: Cure Care diluted with water 1:1
RO: Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF
PT: IAgirl's gelatine

Experimenting with: no guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, gelatin gel

Recent findings: my hair likes Cure Care diluted with water as a cowash; does NOT like guar h.c.!

iherb discount code: CFN646