My Honey Child Cognac and Vanilla Bean Texturizer

Has anyone tried My Honey Child's Cognac and Vanilla Bean Texturizer? If so please give me a little feedback on the texture, smell, what style you did and ultimately did you like it?
its like a watery lotion, i was not impressed by it at all, the smell however was nice
Originally Posted by shawnyblazes
Ew, a watery lotion that does not sound good.
Depends on your hair. I have fine, not-densely-placed 3c/4a hair that frizzes. This stops that. It smells nice (I like vanilla and cognac) and leaves hair with less crunch than KCCC as well (and doesn't decrease the bulk so much). I like it. I am not sure if I will repurchase until I verify whether the formula has changed like so many other of her products. But the supply I have is nice. I am kind of fickle about it. I like the stuff, but I have no problem SOTC of KCCC, which is more readily available.
4a/3c curls
Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
Team Wash and Go!
iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase
Originally Posted by sagehen
I have 4b and 4c hair. I have a lot of frizzy and poofy hair.
It wasn't really good for me...it didn't have a lot of slip going on wet hair, but I'm going to try it again in spring. It smells wonderful though. My hair is med/coarse, very dense, and likes to frizz.
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
I LOVE this stuff! I don't use it now, but it was one of the first MHC products I tried.

Produced some of the best braidouts EVAH. Yep. I love the smell, too. I think it definitely depends on your hair texture. My hair loved it.
Platinum Product Junkies
The Facebook
| The Twitter

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture