CJ Daily Fix

I have found that CJDF tangles my hair, but I have very porous hair. I prefer Blended Beauty cleansing conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling like silk... but it is way too expensive.
Originally Posted by sassywillow
Daily Fix TOTALLY tangles my hair too! I thought it was because my hair is relaxed, but now I am not so sure. The knots are really really terrible. I did a protein treatment (Repair Me!) only once so far, and that didn't help.

After my shower the other day I was simply fed up. So I didn't put any product in my hair except for a little leave-in and oil, and will try to simply co-wash until I can order and receive some other kind of cleanser (gonna try Donna Marie shampoo and conditioner)

Now I'm starting to worry that I've lost too much hair in the last eight or nine months (however long) since I've been washing solely with this.

Unfortunately, I don't hear enough about Blended Beauty. I mostly only hear about 3-4 brands on the board. I don't know who really uses their products.

Originally Posted by lesliegonnacurl
you're still relaxed and trying to use stuff for curly hair?
Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

[/B]

Originally Posted by lesliegonnacurl
you're still relaxed and trying to use stuff for curly hair?
Originally Posted by empressri

A lot of it works just fine for me. I tried uploading a pic the other day but they were all too big and I don't want to link to a public FB album cause of the hacking issues that went on a couple months ago on CurlMart