AG FastFwd dry shampoo - any feedback?

Has anyone tried this? I'm curious how you liked it, how you used it, etc? Did it show white powder in dark hair (if you have dark hair)? Are you fine curly, thick curly, etc.?
I want to invest in a dry shampoo but don't know which one to try. Am thinking of trying the new Tresemme one but it has a sulfate. This AG one is expensive, that's the problem. So I was hoping to get some feedback. Thanks!
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
I had put a review of this AG product here!
Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!
nm
3a/3b, Fine, low porosity.

Last edited by Ruslan1; 03-29-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Thanks for the review link. I think I did see that, but since no one else reviewed it, I was hoping to get more feedback before I bought it. I guess no one else has tried it though!

I tried the Tresemme no wash shampoo and while it did what it was supposed to, my hair didn't look very good for 2nd day hair. I wanted it for 3rd day hair, so I'd say that's a no-go. It made my hair very frizzy!

Maybe dry shampoos just aren't compatible with curly hair?

Fairewood, that's a good question, so I googled that ingredient. Interestingly enough, I got a lot of information on it when it's in cosmetics, and nothing for when its in hair products. Isn't that wierd?? But for when it's in cosmetics, it doesn't have a good safety rating, so I'm concerned, I wish we would ask the AG people why its there and about the safety issues of it.

For the price AG is charing I guess I won't be trying this product giving the health concerns Ihave now too. Thanks Fairewood for bringing that up!

This is what I got off of "Ask.com":

Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate is the aluminum salt of the reaction product ofoctenylsuccinic anhydride with starch
Health effects:
  • Developmental/reproductive toxicity
  • Contamination concerns - Arsenic, Lead, heavy metals
  • Neurotoxicity, organ system toxicity (non-reproductive)
Health Hazard rating: 9/10 ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE has reported used in the following product types: facialmoisturizer/treatment (114); sunscreen spf 15 and above (109); moisturizer (105); foundation (101); lipstick (74); anti-aging (65); concealer (5; facial powder (52); other products with spf (47); eye shadow (42)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_al...#ixzz1FqEkHxL1
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Last edited by Auntie Bubbs; 03-06-2011 at 10:30 AM.