Ever try Brilliant Universal Styling Creme (by Aveda)

This product looks interesting. The brilliant line of Aveda is for shine and softness. Has anyone tried this product yet?

Low Poo
(Aveda's damage remedy); Styling: Aveda's: Color Conserve Daily leave in+ Be Curly Style Prep+ Phomollient (mixed w/ Defining Whip)
Originally Posted by slivola
Back when Aveda Be Curly only was the curl cream and not an entire line of products, I lived on Aveda. The Brilliant and Sap Moss products I loved. Used to love the Sap Moss shampoo. The Brilliant Humectant/Anti-Humectant pomades I liked also. The only thing I still buy/use from Aveda is the Brilliant Universal Styling creme. I used to mix it with an oil (castor, jojoba) and aloe vera gel and my hair used to look awesome. It mixes really well with Fruit of the Earth aloe vera gel and Lily of the Desert aloe vera gel. I think the oil makes it more mixable.

For the record, my hair type is 4a. HTH

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
curlyarca, thanks so much. That's very helpful information. I will go see if I can get a sample of it to try out. BTW, your hair is gorgeous!

Aveda's Madder Root condish+Clove condish
Oh, no, that's Esperanza Spalding not me!

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
How funny, I saw the resemblance but the pic is so small that I just assumed it was you, LOL! Well, you have great taste!