Shescentit customer service

I'm not sure if I'm making something out of nothing, so I thought I'd ask my fellow curlies.

I ordered a bottle of shampoo from Shescentit on 2/13 during the 20% off sale. I immediately received an email confirming my order, but have heard nothing since. I checked my order status through the site and it appeared that it had not been processed or shipped. I emailed customer service this morning and got a fairly quick reply. She said that it typically takes 1-2 weeks to ship (the website says 7 working days) but that they were behind because they were waiting for the supplier to ship them bottles.

I understand that problems happen, but I guess I would expect a company to be well stocked before a big sale. At the very least, I would have liked an email saying that there was an unexpected delay and that they were doing their best to remedy the issue. Not hearing anything is what has irked me.

Am I making too much of this or do I have a reason to be somewhat miffed????

cleanse:Organix Vanilla Silk, Use Me Cleansing Cream
rinse out/li:Ion Effective Care, Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume (both with NPF added)

mod CG since August 2010
I also placed an order on 2/13 but haven't been too concerned yet. As you said, the website does say 7 working days, so it's only been a little over a week since the order date. Plus, I figured it would be slower after a 20% off sale. Now, if I don't see anything in another week or so, I'll start getting antsy.
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

Their shipping does take longer after a sale. My last order took 2 weeks and that was the November sale.
I got an e-mail today saying my order has shipped.
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

I'll keep watching for mine.

mod CG since August 2010
I got my email this morning. Mine should be here soon. Looking forward to trying it!