-   -   BB Flax Seed Gel--gone???? (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/121918-bb-flax-seed-gel-gone.html)

CurlyLinZee 02-25-2011 05:53 PM

BB Flax Seed Gel--gone????

Peeps:
I'm trying to re-order some BB Flax Seed Gel and the item is not on her etsy page--unless I'm going blind.

WHAT'S UP?????? There are other items, but not the FSG. It's my new-found love!! I must get more.

Anyone know what's happening?

CurlyLinZee 02-25-2011 08:44 PM

Doesn't anyone know what's going on? Must. Get. Gel. ACK!!! :sad4:

abstractcurls 02-25-2011 09:40 PM

It looks like she may be out of stock... have you sent her a message through etsy.com

CurlyLinZee 02-26-2011 11:38 AM

I tried to, yes. I hope it went through...

jenimkat 02-27-2011 08:56 AM

just saw this....aaaccck;( i wanted to reorder it too, hope it is a fluke! i thought that was her staple product! have you tried her smoothie condish? that was wonderful too.

CurlyLinZee 03-01-2011 07:38 PM

I sent her 2 messages--no word. And I just checked her Etsy site--nothing there about the gels. I'm down to about a day's worth-and it's my HG.

UGH!!!!!!! I really hope it goes back up for sale on her site. I'm in love with the stuff...just tried it for the first time and I'm having the best hair days I've ever had!

jenimkat 03-04-2011 04:37 PM

I've sent her messages before and never got a reply, even though my orders were filled. I wonder if anyone has it on the swap board? I feel for you! I get obsessed when that happens to me:angryfire:

shamonica38663 03-04-2011 07:09 PM

What company is BB on etsy.com?

CurlyLinZee 03-04-2011 08:05 PM

Hi Guys...we've got the same thread going in another spot on the boards. I've given up--bought the stuff to make my own! I'm jumping on the DIY bandwagon...but her etsy site is Boticelli Botanicals...

Jusduit 03-04-2011 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by shamonica38663 (Post 1601383)
What company is BB on etsy.com?

Her etsy shop is called Botticelli Botanicals

Natural healthy haircare for every hair by BotticelliBotanicals

The flaxseed gel is listed on her site now. :cheers:

AllieCat0817 03-06-2011 09:32 AM

I'm hooked on it too. It's listed there now. Before Christmas it wasnt listed. I emailed her on Etsy and she replied a few days later stating she didn't realize there weren't any listed and that some would be on there right away.

I'm ready to re-up soon also. I LOVE the FSG. I must have it!

jworton 03-06-2011 03:10 PM

It's there...

Love her stuff too, so I checked out her page and it's definitely there....maybe she was out for a few days?

nancyb 03-07-2011 01:14 PM

BotticelliB's Flax Seed Gel

Originally Posted by CurlyLinZee (Post 1596194)
Peeps:

Anyone know what's happening?

I just convo-ed her yesterday about this and she said the listing time had run out and that she had plenty available.

I thought I saw it re-listed today on both 8 and 16 oz sizes. I haven't used it yet. What do you like about it? Do you get any of her add-ons?

nancyb