Pink Family Dollar gel?

Has anyone tried this? I almost bought it today before I realized it wasn't LA Looks. It said "compare to LA Looks" on it. It smelled nice & fruity. I'm just wondering if it's CG or if anyone's tried it because I can't find any reviews online anywhere.

Recovering from a bad glue-in extension job.
Is this the gel that can be found at the Dollar Tree? They have a cone free condish too. I was wondering how that was. I almost bought it to try as a cowash. There's a matching poo but I don't think its sulfate free.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
Originally Posted by Auntie Bubbs
Not Dollar Tree, Family Dollar. I guess they're dif, Idk.

Bump!

Recovering from a bad glue-in extension job.
OIC. We don't have those stores here. We have Dollar Tree and the 99 Cent Store.
(Funny side note, the 99 Cent Store is everywhere. When I was in London, a guy on the tube had a bag from their version of the 99 Cent Store, same logo and everything, only instead of the"c" sign, it was a"p" sign in the logo for "pence" just thought I'd share that! I wonder what hair products they have in their dollar store?)

Anyway, I wish we had more dollar stores with more CG options! I'd give it a try if I were you. Let us know how it is. $1 is a great investment!
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Originally Posted by Auntie Bubbs
I might be returning my LALSG so if I do I'll get it. I can't find it anywhere online, I wanted to post the ingredients.

Recovering from a bad glue-in extension job.
I think Family Dollar is more like Dollar General than the everything is $1 stores. Things cost varying amounts, but priced at even dollar amounts, so $3 instead of 2.99 or whatever.
Sue

Axed the perpetual ponytail and went curly on 1/6/2011.
Hair Properties: 3a/b, fine-medium texture, thick density, normal porosity.
Location: FL
Still experimenting with
products and routine.
So far, I like: FSG, GTTTT, V05 Conditioners, protein treatments, this towel.

"Well, as soon as we get ourselves cleaned up and we get a little smellum in our hair, why, we're gonna feel 100% better about ourselves and about life in general." - Ulysses Everett McGill
Originally Posted by mesue
ohh. have you tried the gel?

have you tried the gel?
Originally Posted by BrittneeAubreex3
No. I have too many gels as it is.
Sue

Axed the perpetual ponytail and went curly on 1/6/2011.
Hair Properties: 3a/b, fine-medium texture, thick density, normal porosity.
Location: FL
Still experimenting with
products and routine.
So far, I like: FSG, GTTTT, V05 Conditioners, protein treatments, this towel.

Someone needs to try this gel! Or atleast find it online & post the ingredients!

Recovering from a bad glue-in extension job.
If it's only a dollar, just buy it and try it. Product reviews can be really helpful, but its going to work differently on everyone. The only time I really read product reviews is if its an expensive product that I don't want to waste money on. But a dollar is a giveaway! As far as it being CG, as long as it doesn't have drying alcohols or silicones in it then you should be good to go.
3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I My Hair
I'm just starting the CG method but having problems finding the right styling product. I see alcohol in all gels that I've looked at! How do you know if a gel or mousse or something else works better or for what type hair? Lastly are all alcohols bad and drying?
Originally Posted by dani3176
LA Looks is alcohol free & not all alcohols, read this:
CurlySuzy Q&A: Help Me Understand Alcohols | NaturallyCurly.com

Recovering from a bad glue-in extension job.
I am always at Family Dollar so I saw this gel next to the LA Looks Gel so I wanted to try it out since it's a little cheaper than the LA Looks and I'm trying to save money where I can so even if it's a dollar difference, it's still something. I'm still a beginner Curly Girl so I can usually tell when a product is okay or not but I haven't really read the ingredients and I was just thinking about it so I wanted to know if it was at least Curly Girl so I could give it a try. I can't find the ingredients list anywhere online. :/ I may just have to pick it up and try it out. I believe there is a blue Family Dollar brand gel too. I will have to check them both out next time I'm in there.