Let's face it, sometimes we just have to straighten our hair!

I'm always trying to find the best heat protectant. Has anyone tried this one? I use it but I'm not so sure I've noticed a difference, but my hair's really damaged.

Ion - Straightening Solutions - Ion Healing Jojoba Flat Iron Cream
as of 6/12/11.

COwash- Suave Juicy Apple.
Rinse-out- VO5 Passion Fruit Moisture Milks.

Recovering from a bad glue-in extension job.
we do? why?

Porosity: Low
Elasticity: Low
Density: Medium/High...I think

~~Lots of Little S-Curls and Corkscrews~~
yeah you're not going to get a lot of replies on this subject over here why don't you try the Straightening/relaxing - CurlTalk forum which for the life of me makes no sense on this site but whateva
2B waves/ fine-med texture/normal porosity( I think?) trying to figure out my protein needs

AOGPB, SS Caitlins, Garnier Body Boost Condish
CJ Daily Fix or KC Come Clean
CJ Curl Fix is true LOVE
Love all SS products
Donna Marie Miragelly & my own FSG
AG MousseGel
BRHG
Step away from the iron!
as of 6/12/11.

COwash- Suave Juicy Apple.
Rinse-out- VO5 Passion Fruit Moisture Milks.

Recovering from a bad glue-in extension job.
Originally Posted by wavysue
I'm not one, but there are plenty of curlies who couldn't care less about "embracing" their curls. They're just naturally curly and come to this site looking for how to manage/control them, so I can see why there are plenty interested in that forum.

Originally Posted by BrittneeAubreex3
I'm the typical Gemini in that I love change, but I learned the damage from any sort of straightening just wasn't worth it to me - I get my change fix by keeping my hair long enough that I can do all sorts of up-do's, etc.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - med./fine, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
Originally Posted by BrittneeAubreex3
if you feel compelled to have to straighten your hair, by all means do so, but you dont need to justify that to us!

and im just going to throw out there, if your hair is damaged maybe you need to take a little break from the flat iron cause there is nothing but scissors to get rid of damaged hair.

i had to learn that the hard way.

but if you must straighten sally's has a gvp version of redken's anti snap leave in that is very good.
Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders