Hand Dry Hair Towel?

Has anyone tried this? Specifically, has anyone who uses Curls Like Us Towels tried it? Because I LOVE my CLU towels. But, I'm curious to know how the Hand Dry towel compares. Any input would be appreciated! TIA!
Styling: CJCQ
janet, not sure what product you are talking about. i use the hand dry gloves and LOVE them! is this a towel?
i also have a curls like us towel that i liked, and other types. for me, nothing compares to the hand dry gloves. they never leave frizz and i can dry my hair pretty dry. i do use two pairs.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
If it's the gloves, I hated them. Gave me a lot of frizz. My hair really doesn't like microfiber.

Originally Posted by kathymack
Ditto. And I could not even get anyone to buy them from me on the swap board.

Originally Posted by rbb
Yes! It's a towel! I was surprised to see it in the CurlMart. Here it is: Hotheads Hand Dry Hair Towel

I HAVE the gloves. But, I really haven't used them since I got my CLU towels. I rely heavily on those. ...Maybe I should try out my gloves again and see how they're working out for me. It'd be nice to have more than one choice of "towel".
Styling: CJCQ
looks like the same material, just in a towel instead of a glove.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
Yes. I'm sure it is. So, it's probably a silly question. I suppose it probably works the same as the gloves. I was looking at the size of it, wondering how it compared to the CLU towels and the CE towels. It's sort of in between the two, actually. But, you get 2 CLU towels for $1 less than the one Hand Dry towel. So, I guess my beloved CLU towels are still a better deal.
Styling: CJCQ
My hair would hate it. If you feel that you need more towels, buy some over sized flour sacks to supplement your CLU (you can find them online.) Or just buy another set of CLU.

Originally Posted by kathymack
Yeah, my hair does not like that material at ALL!

Originally Posted by kathymack
I think not only am I a PJ, I'm a TJ, as well. I have t-shirts, CLU towels, Curl Ease towels, and flour sack towels. But, I don't care for the flour sack towels or the Curl Ease towel much. I have debated just grabbing some child-sized t-shirts, cutting the top/sleeve part off, and having my MIL finish off the edge with her serger. But, I haven't gone that far yet. I'm CERTAIN it'd be cheaper than the CLU towels.
Originally Posted by RacerWife7
Curlease or flour sacks are good to start your hair drying process. My hair is too short to plop, but I wrap my hair up in one to get it out of the way while I dress and put on make up. I also travel with them or take them to the salon. I've had maids take my towels when cleaning the room--with the flour sacks, you're not heart broken if one goes missing.

Originally Posted by RacerWife7
Originally Posted by kathymack
HAHAHA! That's true!! They have to be THE most inexpensive hair towels around!