Need to replace my LLL :(

So Long Lovely Locks has apparently gone under - the ONLY shampoo/conditioner I have ever been happy with! I have tried to find a replacement unsuccessfully. Any other users out there that have found something to replace this amazing shampoo?
Fine, 3b, protein sensitive

What I like
LLL Green Tea shampoo
JC CCSS, Biotera gel, HETT mousse, GF curl shaping spray gel
Looking in Curlmart - thinking maybe Max Green Alchemy or Mop C poo's. Noticing that a lot of conditioners have proteins in them - I know I can't use them in styling products, but maybe would be ok in conditioner since it's rinsed out? Any suggestions??
Fine, 3b, protein sensitive

What I like
LLL Green Tea shampoo
JC CCSS, Biotera gel, HETT mousse, GF curl shaping spray gel
I was so disappointed too when I couldn't get LLL shampoo anymore! I do have to say though that I'm very happy with the MOP-C Hydrating shampoo (it's also protein free). It's very creamy (I'd say it's kinda runny but not quite as watery as the LLL) and it distributes very easily and for me, it's not drying at all.

I never tried the LLL conditioner so I can't compare that to anything. I'm still trying to find a conditioner with little enough protein that I can use every wash and not have my hair feel dried out.

HTH
3a (protein sensitive)
Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS