Spiral Curls Creme

Tell me more about the Spiral Curls Creme, pleeeeeeeeease!

The description mentions a "medium/strong hold." True? Or do you actually need another hold product?

Is it good for long hair? (Mine is chest-length.)

What's the scent smell like?
3A/3B type chest-lenght color-treaded. Tends to be dry with some frizz, year-round. (Check out my fotki)
*****************************************
I am not this skin - I am not this hair - I am the soul that lives within.
The first time I used the Spiral Curls Cream, I didn't care for it and swapped it away. I tried it again and now I love it! It's what I used in my avatar along with a little Curly Q Custard to touch up the ends.

For me, the SCC has plenty of hold and I don't use anything else with it except that I use it over the Curls Quenched Moisturizer.

Some people don't like the smell of the SCC, but I love it. It smells like raspberry candy to me. Some people liken it to cherry candy. It's like the other Curls stuff - you get whiffs of it during the day so you better like the scent .

You can get samples of the Curls products at Sista's Place. Enough for a few applications and inexpensive!
CG-modified since 4/05
2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets.
Best definition winner: KCCC
Best volume winner: LOOB
It smells like watermelon bubble gum to me

It smells like watermelon bubble gum to me
Originally Posted by Delma
ditto
3c
I was gonna post everything that Lavender just said, but she beat me to the punch. I PM'd her about the same thing because I'm trying to simplify my routine. www.curls.biz finally has it in stock, so you better order now!!

Merry Christmas, y'all!
Hair type 3A. Jessicurl is becoming my HG!

password: ginger
It smells like Eau de Cherry Lifesaver to me, and if Curls decided to change it to their signature scent, I would do the happy dance. I use it to style just washed/co-washed hair, over a leave-in. It has decent hold. I don't use anything else.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.