Earth Therapeutics Quick Dry Hair Towel

My sister told me about this. They sell it at Bed Bath and Beyond for $10, so I got one the other day. It's 18 by 36 inches and comes inside a reusable zippered travel pouch.

Link: Earth Therapeutics-Ultra-Absorbent Quick Dry Hair Towel

I don't have a Curls Like Us or CurlEase towel so I can't say how it compares to those. I've only tried it once so far, but it definitely got my hair dryer than using a t-shirt to scrunch out extra water after applying products.

I think it's too small to plop with, but I thought about putting it inside of the flour sack towel I usually use to plop with to see if it makes a difference. If I do try that, I'll report back.

Has anyone tried this or been able to compare it to some of the other specialty hair towels?
Sue

Axed the perpetual ponytail and went curly on 1/6/2011.
Hair Properties: 3a/b, fine-medium texture, thick density, normal porosity.
Location: FL
Still experimenting with
products and routine.
So far, I like: FSG, GTTTT, V05 Conditioners, protein treatments, this towel.

"Well, as soon as we get ourselves cleaned up and we get a little smellum in our hair, why, we're gonna feel 100% better about ourselves and about life in general." - Ulysses Everett McGill
After using this towel for over a week now, I am ready to call it my new HG! I haven't felt like plopping since I got it and my hair dries faster than when I would plop. It's the last thing I do after putting in all my styling products--scrunch REAL HARD with this towel all over. Then I smooth on a little bit more gel, clip, and let dry.
Sue

Axed the perpetual ponytail and went curly on 1/6/2011.
Hair Properties: 3a/b, fine-medium texture, thick density, normal porosity.
Location: FL
Still experimenting with
products and routine.
So far, I like: FSG, GTTTT, V05 Conditioners, protein treatments, this towel.