Curls Curl Ecstacy Hair Tea Conditioner for DT

I know the label says that this can be used as a DT with heat. Has anyone tried using it as a DT without heat?

For example, I use Jessicurl WDT under a shower cap, no heat, for about 45 minutes to an hour and I still get great results. Wondering if using the CEHTC might work similarly.
Location: Texas
Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Salon Care Honey Almond, Devacurl OC, Acure Argan Stem Cell+Argan Oil, Mill Creek Botanicals Keratin Repair
Leave-ins: BWC, KCKT, cno overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG
DT: Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak, Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
You can use any of the DT's without heat. This works great as a leave in if you need a real moisturizing leave in with a little weight to it
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
Most DT can be used without heat, but the results may not be as good...

If I don't have time to sit under my bonnet dryer for a DT, I wrap a warmed towel around my head (& plastic cap.) I leave it on a bit longer than had I sat under the dryer.
3A/3B type chest-lenght color-treaded. Tends to be dry with some frizz, year-round. (Check out my fotki)
*****************************************
I am not this skin - I am not this hair - I am the soul that lives within.
I've used the CEHTC with heat, and it's awesome. Take the extra time, you won't be disappointed. Even if it's a hot towel from your microwave.
Hair type 3A. Jessicurl is becoming my HG!

password: ginger
I prefer using it with heat. Feels like the heat encourages deeper conditioning. I think my hair feels more moisturized using it with heat.
Lotsa 3c curls
Curly Journey Album
Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have