Drugstore Products

Hi there,

I'm from the UK but will be travelling to the US in the next few weeks. I want to pick up some hair products and would like recommends for ones I can find easily i.e drugstores, walmart etc. I know Target stock Curls, Kinky Curly and Miss Jessie's products so will be stocking up on those but what other products would you recommend.

I'm type 3b if that helps

Thanks
No specific recs but FYI Target has a specific Curls for Target line. It doesn't say "For Target" on the bottles I don't think, but it's different from the main Curls line. Also, only some Targets have it. http://www.curls.biz/CURLSfortarget.html
2b (with some straight under-layer, grrrrr)
Normal porosity, low elasticity, medium texture

(according to CurlGenie - HUGE surprise, I always thought I had fine hair and my stylists always agreed)

Tried CG for a summer, but it wasn't for me. I don't load up on sulfates and silicones, but I have no shame in using them when I want/need to! Currently loving LOOB.
Are you looking for conditioners, gels, stylers or what?

My recs:
Shampoo/conditioner: Giovanni TTTT or 50:50
conditioner: Yes to Cucumbers/Tomatoes/Carrots
Styler: LOOB
Gels: Herbal Essences, BRHG, LALSG

The products listed above you can find pretty easily at either Target or Wal-Mart. My Target doesn't have the Curls line so it may be hit or miss!

If you have a Trader Joe's you could look at their shampoos and conditioners. Whole Foods carries the Kinky-Curly line.
cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix