Jessicurl shopping spree

Hey curlies!

I wandered around my local mall, this evening. Luckily, I got there during dinner time, so the crowd was small.

Browsing through the "Beauty Plus" store (beauty supplies with salon in back,) I came upon their clearance shelf. (Don't ya love clearances?!)

To my surprize, I saw a bunch of Jessicurl products. I just had to.... really had to pick up some. Regular prices were from $11.95 - 14.00. Sale prices...... $2!!!!

I bought the Aloeba Daily Conditioner, the Awe Inspiraling Spray, the Gelebration Spray, the Gentle Lather Shampoo and the Hair Cleansing Cream.

I'll try them, this coming week (at least the condish and the sprays) and give my review.

Happy Holidays, curlies!!
3A/3B type chest-lenght color-treaded. Tends to be dry with some frizz, year-round. (Check out my fotki)
I am not this skin - I am not this hair - I am the soul that lives within.
I hope you like the products! I'm so jealous you found them so cheap

Take care,
Sherry....off to look online to see if Beauty Plus has locations in NJ!
Sherry, please tell me if and where they have locations in NJ **crosses fingers**
PW: ihaveafotki
Fotki UPDATED! 12-14-2007
3A-3B layered-longer-than-shoulder-length-not-really-CG
Former Tween Scene Columnist
Hi,

Another Jersey curly girl-hi!

I couldn't find an internet listing for the store. I'm going to check the yellow pages.

BTW, there is a salon in Freehold that sells Jessicurl products, but I've never been there. I doubt they'd be below regular price, though.

I'm in Mercer County-near Princeton, etc.

Sherry
Well that's not really near me but thanks anyway.
PW: ihaveafotki
Fotki UPDATED! 12-14-2007
3A-3B layered-longer-than-shoulder-length-not-really-CG
Former Tween Scene Columnist
I had looked up stores that sell Jessicurl products on the Jessicurl homepage. Beauty Plus was mentioned.... but I actually didn't look for them until I wandered around my local mall, last night....

I was actually looking to buy some micofiber hair towels for drying & plopping..... but nobody stocked them or they were sold out.

Just wandering by the clearance shelves, near the door.... I saw the Jessicurl products. (Unfortunately no gels.... or styling creme. I really wanted to try those.)

For thoser of you in NJ.... I think I remember the shopping bag listed a store in your state.... Let me dig it up and I'll post the adress.
Found the bag....

Freehold Raceway Mall in Freehold NJ.

Clarkstown Plaza in New City NY

Crossgate Mall in Albany NY

Galleria Mall in Middletown NY

Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall in Poughkeepsie NY

Westfield Shopping Town Mall in Trumbull CT.

I asked thr clerk why they were on clearance. She mentioned that the line did not sell well, so they decided to clear out their stock. Now..... I don't know if this is just locally or thoughout all of the Beauty Plus stores.

The chain is actually BEAUTY PLUS SALON.

Happy Holidays, curlies!!
Hi,

Thanks! I'll check for Beauty Plus Salon, but I don't think there are any in my area. Enjoy your new stuff!

Sherry

Linens and Things and Bed Bath and Beyond sell Aquis microfiber towels. Linens and Things usually has a twenty percent off coupon in their circular every week, and Bed Bath and Beyond accepts the Linens and Things coupons.