Victoria Secret Curl Enhancing Gel?

Anyone tried this? I got their straightening gel and curl enhancing gel in a set for Christmas and I haven't heard anything about them. Both look CG friendly though so I'll see how they work tomorrow. These are the ingredients for the curl ehancing one and it seems to contain a lot of natural things like hibiscus, cherry, etc:

Water, glycerin, oleth-20, PVP/VA copolymer, propylene glycol, fragrance, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, arnica flower extract, sage extract, wild cherry bark extract, hydrolyzed quinoa protein, styrene/PVP copolymer, benzophenone-4, aminomethyl propanol, magnesium sulfate, carbomer, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben
Cool! I haven't tried it but anxiously await your results...just because I live my PJ out through other curlies. I checked makeupalley and the stuff seems to have a love-it-or-hate-it kind of effect. Good luck!
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
I never even thought to check makeup alley! I haven't tried the straightening gel yet but the reviews on that were all really good and it seems like a good product for people who want to loosen their curl and have less frizz.

The curling gel on the site is under a different name so I don't know if it's the same one or not because they've had a couple out. I tried it last night but I don't know for sure how it works because I kept putting my hair up so that it was out of my face. It seemed to have a light to medium hold and it enhanced my curl a little. I want to try it again tonight to see what happens when I just leave it down to dry!