MOP anti frizz gel?

Merry Christmas everyone!

I want to take advantage of the Curlmart sale today.
Anyone ever try the MOP anti frizz gel? I do suffer quite a bit from the frizzies.

I have 2c/3a hair. Currently using Re:coil and Joiwhip.

TIA
"What's the good of having naturally curly hair if nobody's jealous?" Freida - Peanuts

~CG 8/06 ~
fine, wavy - 2b/3a
KCNT and KKCC
Do you mean Mop Top? I just ordered the sample kit of this product line today. Hope it works. It included an anti-frizz gel. I know there is a MOP and Mop Top product line, they are different. Curlmart does not sell the MOP as far as I can see, just the Mop Top. I will let you know once I receive the samples!!
It's not a bad gel, no crunch

Originally Posted by curlsofny
Oops - no wonder I didn't get many responses. I do mean Mop Top. Thanks. Yes - I'll be anxious to know how you like it.

~CG 8/06 ~
fine, wavy - 2b/3a
KCNT and KKCC

Originally Posted by bostonwaves

Hoping to have it by Friday, it shipped yesterday I think. So I'll give it a test run this weekend.