Shima Hair Repair Shampoo

The cleansing ingredient is Cocamidopropyl Betaine.

I've been using it for the last 4 months, and consider it a keeper for my very dry, porous hair.

The shampoo is considered a protein shampoo and its suggested use is one to two times per month. I made sure my hair felt like "straw" to determine the shampoo's effect, and left it on longer than the directions stated, just about eight minutes longer. I was surprised at how soft my hair was after rinsing out the shampoo! It's the softness that I feel after I DC my hair.

The consistency is thick, but spreadable. The color is pink, and the scent is fresh and light (to me). I got two and a half uses from the bottle, but I have a lot of hair! For example, when I DC, my hair always needs at least 6 and a half ounces of conditioner to cover my entire hair.

It comes in an 8 ounce bottle and costs $14.99. It is available on shimahair.com.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
SUMMER REGIMEN-This list is not exhaustive...
Pre-treat:Shima oil
Shampoo:
Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Ultimate Oil Elixir
Cowash:HE The Sleeker The Butter
PT: Gold Medal's Herbal Tame
DT/LI/Detangler/
: various
Stylers: Lush Zeste Hair Gel

*experimenting and loving it!

I've been curious about this line, my hair can be a little iffy with coconut oil, so I've been hesitant.
So your hair didn't feel stripped after shampooing?
I've been looking for a poo that left my hair soft, and not stripped. Does the shampoo have any slip to it? I hate when shampoos go on kinda rough.
Happy, Nappy, and Kinky 24/7!!
4/b very coily
The shampoo did not leave my hair stripped, and it did have some slip to it. Since the consistency is thick, the slip was enough to smooth the cuticles of my hair and fingercomb.

The shampoo goes on smoothly, but you do have to use more than average amount to cover your hair because it is thick.

My hair is does not like coconut anything in large amounts, but the amount that's in her Shima Oil is just right for me. If your hair is iffy with coconut oil, you only need a "half of a fingertip amount" to emulsify in your hands, and then cover your hair. Give it an hour to soak in, and then you're left with a nice sheen.

HTH
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
SUMMER REGIMEN-This list is not exhaustive...
Pre-treat:Shima oil
Shampoo:
Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Ultimate Oil Elixir
Cowash:HE The Sleeker The Butter
PT: Gold Medal's Herbal Tame
DT/LI/Detangler/
: various
Stylers: Lush Zeste Hair Gel

*experimenting and loving it!

HTH
Originally Posted by Greatcurls
Thanks! I think I might give it a try, My hair loves protein so this may be good for me, as well as the hair oil!
Happy, Nappy, and Kinky 24/7!!
4/b very coily