Old 04-08-2011, 01:51 PM   #1

Default renpure Organics-body & shine conditioner is sooooooooooooo Good

Ladies, I had purchased these Renpure Organics conditioners and shampoos from RiteAid months ago just because I was a junkie and couldn't wait to try some new and organic products on my growing twa. they have been sitting in my closet since. I mean I tried them but thought nothing special about them. They were not bad but nothing extra special. WELL,,,,,,,,,, let me tell you"
I pulled this body and shine conditioner out the other day and WOW,,,,,I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it is to my hair. I love this stuff. First off, it feels good going on. My hair resists a lot of products and they will feel like they are just sitting on my hair instead of being observed into my hair. This conditioner soaks into my hair like it just loves it. Wile it in my hair I see my little coils popping out all over the place. It's very very moisturizing. When I did my cold water rinse out I could'tbelieve how my hair felt. It was very soft, but to be honest I never have problems with my hair not being soft. My hair is very thick,course, and cooly but it's pretty soft due to my daily co-washing and moisturizing. But,,,,this stuff made it softer. And I could feel my coils just popping out all over the place as I was rinsing and then when I looked in the mirror I could see my coils popping out like never before with no product in it. Oolong huh ladies. As in love with my hair as I have been my loves air keeps getting deeper and deeper. I don't know if my regimen (co-washing and very low poo, no sulphate and no silicone) is really taking a great toll on the overall health of my hair or it's these new products that I have been dabling in with my new addiction to online ordering but whatever it is I'm just loving it. I don't know what crazies ever convinced us beautiful black women that our hair was not good enough but Man,,, how wrong could they have been????????

Oh yeah a side note,,,, I had some KCCC and the KCKT sitting in my closet for a month because I stopped half way through putting it in my hair because I just really did not like how it seemed to be coming out. Well today I decided to grab it out and stuck through the whole application although it seemed like nothing great AT ALL, and aside from the hours of drying time I'm loving it. I'm going to have to take some pics and try and post some some where.
Bye for now, much peace and love to you all.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:20 AM   #2

katanphetamine's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011

Oh wow, that is the complete opposite of what I got from Renpure Organics. I got them free (rebate) when they first came out, and it was terrible for me. I have 3b, ever-so-thirsty hair, so I got the red bottle ("my pretty hair is parched"). It dried my hair terribly! I thought it just took some getting used to, but after a few weeks even my oblivious boyfriend noticed the change. It provided no moisture, and left my hair feeling like straw. I've been meaning to give it to an oily, straight-haired friend.
katanphetamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:28 PM   #3

lashawnb's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010

Hmm...I got both of these on a good sale last week but haven't tried them yet.

Sent from my Ally using CurlTalk App
hi. i'm a product junkie! so many products, so little time...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~
last full relaxer: 6/10/10 big chop: 11/25/10
2011 Goal: SL (stretched) = Curly

taken 3/30/11
lashawnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:29 AM   #4

jlpmom23's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007

This is the one in the green bottle, right? I love it too. I initially bought it for my daughter to use. I only ever buy myself conditioners that are labeled "moisturizing". Then it occurred to me one day in the shower that I think I over-condition a lot, so I tried this thinking it would be lighter.
Oh my gosh, my hair LOVES this conditioner. I get the greatest hair days with this. I had tried the Renpure in the red bottle (Pretty Parched?) and it was OK, nothing great, but I just adore the stuff in the green bottle.

It looks like there is a ton of new product on the Renpure website, but I haven't seen any of this locally yet.
jlpmom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:00 AM   #5

Originally Posted by jlpmom23 View Post

Yeah, to be honest with you I have the red bottle too. I bought 3sets of them from rite aid because they had BOGO I'm not sure how the red one is for me. I'm pretty sure I have use it but I don't remember anything special. This green bottle is great though. Like seriously I can just feel the difference as soon as I slather it into my hair. LOVE IT?lol
Old 04-12-2011, 05:03 AM   #6

Originally Posted by lashawnb View Post
Hmm...I got both of these on a good sale last week but haven't tried them yet.

Sent from my Ally using CurlTalk App

Try them and let us know how they do for you. Hope you get great results. It's funny all of these online products I have ordered
Thinking that I would never find something of too great a quality in the drugstore and taadoow!!!! Lol. my hair loves this stuff. It has a little protein in it. I guess I am not one of those protein sensitive heads.lol
Seriously let us know though.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:07 AM   #7

Originally Posted by katanphetamine View Post
That's crazy how things react so differently in different people's hair.
Wnk wink,,,,,,oily haired curly over here.......lol.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #8

curlymngirl's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011

Love these products. Same family that created the aussie line.

curlymngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:12 AM   #9

Originally Posted by curlymngirl View Post
Love these products. Same family that created the aussie line.

Really?!!

I did not know that.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #10

curlymngirl's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011

Just a little MN trivia. I went to school with them.

curlymngirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kccc, kckt, renpure organics, twa