"Simply U" Sulfate & Paraben Free Brand Found in Walmart

I just posted this but somehow it failed to post...so this is the 2nd, shorter version of my post (because now I've lost my steam haha)

I'm trying the conditioner ($3.47/12.6 fl. oz.) of this product line tomorrow morning. I would like to know if anyone else has tried any products from this line and their experiences with them.

The product line claims to be completely sulfate & paraben free--there are cones in the conditioner I picked up but if I recall there were not any in the gel which is priced less than $1/oz. (kind of my standard that I go by with gels).

I'll update this tomorrow after I've tried the conditioner!
Well? How did it work for you? My roomie picked up the conditioner and loves it. Now we're on the search for the shampoos!
3a, fine hair.
Unsure about the rest!
Started CG Method 4/17/10
Needs help, hints and tricks!
I tried the conditioner, I think the hydrating one, and I absolutely loved it! I just moved so the only Wal-Mart I could find it at is now 40 minutes away But the conditioner made my hair so soft and it has been so hard to achieve that with my hair! I highly recommend Simply U and it is a great price for such a big bottle and being sulfate-free!
But the conditioner has cones in it, doesn't it? That sucks.

Has anyone tried the gel??
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
I used the shampoo this summer, and it was pretty good! The smell was a little too overwhelming for me, though.