Aussie Sprunch Spray

Alcohol Denat., Water, Ethyl Ester Of Pvm/ma Copolymer, PPG-12-PEG-65 Lanolin Oil, Rubus Idaeus Leaf Extract (Raspberry), Anigozanthos Flavidus Flower Extract (Kangaroo Paw Flower Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Prunus Seotina Bark Extract (Wild Cherry), Amino Methylpropanol, Fragrance, Triethyl Citrate, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone

Nothing that can't come out with water and I get to use something that works like hairspray yay!
I used it today and my hair stayed put all day! I wish I could get a decent pic of my hair. It looks weird in all the pics I tried. It's curly like usual but I didn't get the usual loosening of curls on the bottom and loss of definition later in the day.
It worked just like my hairspray used to so I can't say that I have super soft hair. It's slightly stiff on the surface just like my old hairspray.

The first ingredient being an alcohol means I'll only use it when I want my hair to stay put all day and not when I'm just at home but most things that could be drying do fine in my hair because I use conditioner daily and then a leave in conditioner so my hair is pretty well protected.

Anything that makes my curls stay put all day gets......

Two snaps and twirl!

Slight stiffness and the alcohol being it's only drawback for me so far

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
I've eyed this before too....I have the same thought as you do as far as the alcohol..it kind of combats "overconditioning" possibly. Have you tried it as a styler? I'm curious how this would do. I wonder if or how they will reformulate this with the new aussie stuff coming out, if it will have any different ingredients. I'm glad it works for you!
pw: curls
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo, Suave Coconut
Conditioner - One Condition
Leave In - KCKT
Gel - KCCC at the moment
It feels a lot like a spray gel on my hair. I just misted my curls since it's pretty stiff. I did scrunch out a spot I got too much on and it acts a lot like gel there but it leaves a bit of a texture on my hair. It's not smooth and clean feeling like gel alone when scrunched out. At least not on top of Arc Angell. Now it could be my gel. I'm into that AA lately.

I'm afraid to use it too close to my hair because of the alcohol. Since I do get overconditioned real easy this might be good for me though. Time will tell.
I'll use it a few days before lessening the amount of days I use it. Honestly I'm at home most of the time, I feel silly doing too much to my hair unless I'm experimenting. My dogs sure don't care what my hair looks like. Matter of fact they sneezed when they got close to my hair today

Was it always in a purple bottle? It's in that new purple color already so I'm hoping this is the formula they're sticking with.

Good info!

Yep, it's always been in a purple spray bottle...I think they have some sort of design like squiggly lines in different colors or something on the new bottles. I have really only seen the new moist poo in the new bottles oh and the mousse...I can't wait til they get everything in stock and I will be reading to see what's CG, etc.
pw: curls
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo, Suave Coconut
Conditioner - One Condition
Leave In - KCKT
Gel - KCCC at the moment
this gives me more defined curls than anything else(i use on damp hair)
I've had to discontinue use for a bit. It's the soft water shampoo saga.
My hair is real dry and since I have a coating of suds on it I"m trying to work out of it I figured I wouldn't complicate it with a new product.

The days I did use it though my hair stayed beautifully in place. I tried it on wet hair but for me that's a bit gunky so I switched back to dry hair.