Curls.biz #4 whipped cream

I went into this purchase ironically enough with so much hesitation and already figured my hair would not like it. I got it though just to try it out and the girl told me that if i did not like it that I could bring it back and exchangeit for something else. If it didnot work I figured I would try out the souflee. Anyhow, I tried this after cowashing my hair and i did it like she does in the demo.

I actually like it alot. It was very moisturizing. I mean moisture throughout the whole day. And it enhanced my curls nicely. I am jsut so happy with this product. Maybe alot has to do with me being so biased going into it. I just knew that I would not like this product but my hair loves it. I would definately rebuy. Anyone else have any input on the use of the curls products? I am not sure of the curls products that they sell at target because my Target does not sell these products. I had to go into a local Salon to purchase it.
Ok ok ok........I'll stop for now.
There are several threads in the 4a section. Check them out. They are a little over a year old. There might even be some threads in this section as well. There was especially vigorous discussion about the Gel-Les-C (sp?) and the Milkshake v. the Souffle v. the Whipped Cream and the way the ladies here use them.
4a/3c curls
Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
Team Wash and Go!
iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase
Originally Posted by sagehen

Thanks, I will check them out.

Originally Posted by bobo77
I pretty much brought the entire line(PJ). When putting it on my hair when wet it reminds me of how your hair feels after you use a neutralizing shampoo. Kinda like it's not doing anything, but it does turn out nice! But mentally I have to feel like it's working from start to finish!!!

Last edited by DarkNCurly1; 05-13-2011 at 10:47 AM.

Originally Posted by bobo77
Originally Posted by DarkNCurly1
yeah, when putting it into my hiar it does not feel great but as i'm working it through and i see my curls clumping and stuff i'm like yeeeeaaahhh boy!!lol

no for real though it makes my hair really really moisturized for the whole day. to be honest at the end of the day my hair feel dry but i think i'm o.k. with that and will remoisten my hair towards the end next time i use it. I really like that stuff. it's great to me.