Shea Moisture Shampoo - Low-Poo??

Coconut and Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo

I don't know what a lot of these ingredients mean and I just read this article:
Porosity and Curly Hair | NaturallyCurly.com

So now I really want to make sure I'm using gentle cleansers for my hair.

Here is the list of ingredients:
Ingredients
Deionized Water, , Decyl Glucoside (Sugar Beets), , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), , Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, , Vitamin E, , Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem), , Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Coconut Oil), , Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), , Rosemary Extract, , Silk Protein, , Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle and Lonicera),

My question to anyone that can answer. Does this shampoo contain any of the "BAD" cleansers that the chemist suggests staying away from? Is it considered a Low-Poo?

And on this site...are you only calling cleansers "Low-Poos" if they do not contain any of those bad ingredients listed in the article, or is it just SLS most of you are concerned with?

So aside from just sticking with co-washes...what cleansers do you recommend for daily use that are gentle and are okay according to the article.

I know it's a long post, sorry but I'm confused.
I guess this is the ingredient that I'm concerned about
Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate
I hate to beg.....but I know some of you are very well versed in the chemistry side of trying to be CG or at least modified CG.

Do you think the above Shea Moisture is gentle enough to be considered a low-poo?

Sorry to be a pest
I guess this is the ingredient that I'm concerned about
Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate
Originally Posted by mnekaw3
There are two surfactants in the Shea Moisture shampoo you're asking about: the one you mention, and Decyl Glucoside. Both are considered mild. And yes, the shampoo is gentle enough to be considered a low-poo.

Here are a couple of articles you might find helpful: What Makes a Cleansing Ingredient More Harsh or More Gentle? | NaturallyCurly.com and
Surfactants, Sulfates, and You | NaturallyCurly.com. HTH
3b/3a, medium porosity, slightly coarse, high elasticity, high density. CG 2004; mod CG since 2006. CG again since 4/1/11.

Lowpoo:
Gudonya Salty Dawg (etsy), SM Moisture Retention
CO: Gudonya Intense (etsy), SM Restorative, Tresemme Naturals
LI: Gudonya IHC, SMCH Milk, Tresemme Nat, Biotera LI
Stylers (current rotation): AVG/H20 spray, Eco Styler, EVCO, SMCH smoothie and mist, La Bella LoC, ORS Lock & Twist.
Homemade DTs, PTs and Pre-Poos