Kiss My Face and Eufora

Wow... been awhile.

Well, I finally transitioned to all natural! I was looking for a cheap organic shampoo and conditioner that I could pick up at a local grocery store (and my state never seems to have any of the products people recommend). I found Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo and Conditioner. I understand that the Olefin Sulfonate in it is supposed to be super drying, but my hair reacted beautifully to it! Super shiny, soft, and it smells great! I love the light citrusy scent! There are occasional times when my hair is just beyond help entirely, but this stuff has given such life to my curls! Only problem? Half of the grocery stores in my area have stopped carrying it!

Also, my stylist uses Eufora in my hair. Love it when she does it, but my home experience has been... lacking. The Moisture Cleanse Shampoo is great for when I've been too busy to get my hair cleaned for a couple days. Really helps with the oily feeling and keeping my scalp from itching. I just got the spray leave in conditioner (Fortifi Strengthening Spray) and... well... my head is itching even more now and my hair just doesn't have the nice soft feeling. I think that's just because I really do need that conditioner to soak in and put some moisture into my scalp! Of course, it's also been ages since I used a spray in conditioner...
Do u have a marshalls or target? Giovanni organics is a great line .

Sent from my LS670 using CurlTalk App
I do have a Marshalls, but no Target. I'll have to check them out. Thanks!
I used to use KMF Whenever condish as a cowash to rotate with CJDF. It was great, my bottle listed coco. beatine (sp?) midway through the ingredients, and it really worked well as a cowash. I bought it at Target and since then I havent seen it restocked. If I could find it again, I'd buy in a heartbeat.
- MOP C Hydrating 'poo
- LOreal Natures Therapy Moisturizing condish, ION Effective Care, Garnier S&S (old formula)
- plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots
Lucky Charm, my Whole Foods has the KMF Whenever condish in a super-sized bottle. I'm in Boston and I think you're in the area, so I wanted to let you know so you can take a look!

Sent from my ADR6300 using CurlTalk App
3b, fine texture, low to normal porosity
Low Poos:
MOP C Hydrating, JC HCC, Ion Swimmer's Poo
Condish: GVP Balm, Kenra, Tigi Oatmeal/Honey, DE Coconut
Leave-In: BWC, Abba Gentle, KBB Nectar, GFTN
Stylers: CJ AF/CIAB, SS CEJ/FHG, QCCC, Komaza Puddings, EW SAJ or Alba Soft Curl w/KKSS, Kenra, Homemade FSG, AOMM, CK/QB HTSG

Save $5 off your first order at http://www.iherb.com. Use discount code: SOF540.

Sent from my ADR6300 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by tonsofcurlz
THANK YOU!! I'm in Boston every few weeks and I know there is a WF very close by to where I need to be, I will definitely stop in next time I'm in town. And a super sized bottle?? I'm there!!
- plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots
I love the KMF whenever shampoo, and I've used it ever since I've gone CG! However, the conditioner has like negative slip (is that possible?). And their gel is amazing, too.

The Giovanni is definitely CG, but it has all sort of parabens and stuff that just repulsed me. Organic all the way!
Hair Type: I was thinking thick, fine 3A, but honestly I have no clue! I do know I have a super flat top, and frizz on the sides.
No - Poo Shampoo: Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo
Conditioner: Burt's Bees More Moisture Condish
Products: Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel, AG Recoil Curl Activator

Originally Posted by Ravenhart
I just saw this shampoo and conditioner at The Vitamin shoppe and at Walmart today! I wondered how moisturizing the cond. is and how much slip it has since I also use my cond. as a leave in.
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.

Originally Posted by Ravenhart
Originally Posted by Beebop
I didnt find the conditiner to be slippy, although I have a fair amount of coarse hair, and the Whenever condish has a little protein, so I wasnt expecting a lot of slip. I love it as a cowash, but not for a rinse out.
- plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots
I just bought some at Walmart but only one of our Walmarts aound here carried both of them for some reason. I'll update after I've tried both the Kiss my face whenever cond. & the yes to cucumbers.
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
My friend using KMF products and she loves it. But I wasn't satisfied with its results.
I tried the KMF whenever conditioner along with some of my other conditioners on naked hair at separate times and left a little of each one in before I plopped and diffused and my hair was a little frizzy with the KMF, less frizzy with the Yes to cucs. with a lot of increased curl, less frizz with Sonoma soap co. but not as much increased curl & the best so far was the new reformulated Garnier sleek & shine with argan oil with the only difference being bigger loopy curls. ( but sometimes the bigger the curls the sooner they fall out on me since they aren't tighter)
I like to test my conditioners alone on naked hair without products to see how they react with my hair and usually try them at night before I go to bed. HTH!