Lisa Rachel Conditioner & Cleanser with Argan Oil

This is not exactly a review, but more of an informational piece, as I was unable to find ANY definitive ingredient list before I bought this product. So I bought a sample, it has protein and is not completely CG, as it has amodimethicone. I know many use this and don't have a problem removing it, but I'm just so weary... I really want to try it, but someone needs to convince me that I won't need sulfates to get rid of the A-cone. Anyway! lol That being said, here's the full ingredient list for:

Lisa Rachel (Sulfate Free) Conditioner and Cleanser with Argan Oil for Curly Hair

Water, cetyl alcohol, cetearly alcohol, glycerin, amodimethicone, behentrimonium chloride, peg-40 almond glycerides, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hydrolyzed wheat protein, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, argania spinosa kernal (argan) oil, coffee arabica (coffee) seed extract, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, panthenol, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, stearamidoprpyl dimethylamine, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, menthol, polysorbate 60, citric acid, BHT, disodium EDTA, potassium sorbate, 1, 2-hexanediol, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum).
Southeast Michigan
*Whatever makes my curls happy* since 01/2011
3b/c/a Thick, Medium/Coarse, Normal Porosity & Elasticity, Dyed.
Kind of starting from scratch...
Cleanse: various low-poos (still searching)
Condish: Aura Cherry Almond Bark (but always on the look-out)
DT: SMDTM
Styling: LI, curl cream, gel. Insert various products appropriately.
I <3: Coconut & Argan oil, my Denman, a neat side-braid.
"Oh, you were going to straighten it? I just like it curly so much better..."
I found this stuff on sale at a Ross store and decided to try it out...so far I'm really impressed! I haven't noticed any build up in my hair, and most of all it leaves my hair really soft and with a lot less frizz! I have some pretty crazy 3b/3c hair, and the Lisa Rachel really helps with detangling when I'm in the shower. I've tried it in conjunction with a leave-in and without, and was actually happier not using a leave-in at all!

How I use it:
Wet my hair, 6-7 pumps massaged really well from scalp to end, use a detangling comb, and leave in for the duration of my shower. I rinse it out fairly well and then apply styling products as usual (I use Ouidad Curl Quencher Styling gel or the Climate Control).

Hope this helps!!
I just "discovered" this stuff several weeks ago (also at Ross), and my hair loves it! Although I need to use quite a bit on my thick 3C/4A hair, once I leave it in for a few minutes, it detangles beautifully! I found that I don't need to use too much as a leave-in. I air dry my hair and the curls are left shiny and frizz-free!

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
- Charlie Brown