TRESemme Curl Defining Spray Gel

Lucky find! Thought I would share.

TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Defining spray gel and claims to shape & smooth and it does exactly that for me. Very good at helping with frizz, too.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, PVP, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Polysorbate 20, Triisopropanolamine, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Olealkonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Gelatin/Keratin Amino Acids/Lysine Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Ext Violet 2

Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.
~ Hubert de Givenchy
(Finding myself via CG )
.................................................
2b-3b and a little of everything in between.
Texture: fine-medium
Porosity: slightly high
Elasticity: lowish
Nothing about my hair fits nicely into any category.

$5 off first order at iherb.com with code
IVI065!

Last edited by Kayjayess; 06-12-2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: add ingredients
Lucky find! Thought I would share.

Ingredients:
Originally Posted by Kayjayess
I'll have to try it, my hair frizzes with any kind of spray so hopefully this is an exception.
as of 6/12/11.

COwash- Suave Juicy Apple.
Rinse-out- VO5 Passion Fruit Moisture Milks.

Recovering from a bad glue-in extension job.
I noticed this stuff at my local Walmart, I checked over the ingredients and found it to be CG. Lucky lucky find! Maybe I'll buy it sometime.

2c or something MODCG Since December 2011!
New May 20th Routine
Low-poo:SheaM
Co-wash:VO5 KiwiLime or VanillaMint
LI:TN, Regis OliveOil Condish, GVP CB
Styler: LALSG
Daily routine: Cleanse, LI, soak with water, scrunch in gel, plop, pixie diffuse, air dry.