What is the difference between KC Spiral Spritz and the Custard?

I've been using the Spiral Spritz and do like it, but I was curious if the custard had more hold to it? Or is it just more moisturizing? Thanks!
The Spiral Spritz is supposed to be a natural serum. KCCC is MUCH thicker. I haven't used the SS for a while (I stopped using KCCC for a long time, too.) I think KCCC is more moisturizing, curl enhancing and has more hold. My favorite is the Tiny Twists Moisturizing Styler from her children's line.

Thank you! I think I will have to check both of those out. Although I don't remember seeing the childrens line at my local Target...I know they have the curling custard.
Originally Posted by Fluffy01
Hi! Unfortunately, I have never seen any product from their children's line available on the ground.... You may have to go online to get those products. I live in NYC and have checked target, whole foods, BSS, and Ricky's with no luck.
Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
Style- UFD, As I Am Curling Gelly,
Sealant- Castor, sweet almond oil,Hairveda Vegetal soya oil KBB hair cream
Will try any CG product at least once.
Proud to be a PJ!

For my hair, KCSS acts like a light hold gel while KCCC is more like a strong hold gel. Both make my hair shiny and define curls. KCSS doesn't weigh my hair down or make my hair fel hard or crunchy but KCCC does. I find KCCC makes my hair feel drier too.

Sent from my magic cell phone!
Originally Posted by pjjosephgiss
I buy it at CurlMart: Kinky-Curly Tiny Twirls Daily Moisturizing Styler - NaturallyCurly.com's CurlMart

My hair is very fine and although I like KCCC, my hair really likes the KCSS as a curl enhancer underneath a gel. My hair seems to feel less product-y as it does with KCCC, although the KCSS does not give quite the hold that KCCC does.

I do not find that I get good results with KCSS when my hair is dry or at the end of my styling routine. I get the best results when I put KCSS in dripping wet hair, like I would when I use KCCC.
Growing out my curls. White hair, fine to medium texture but a lot of it. Low to medium porosity. Botticelli curls -- 2c/3a mix. My hair loves protein.
CG since '08.

Cleanser: (Summer) Beautiful Curls Nurturing shampoo or Kathymack's soap bars
Co-wash: TJ Nourish
Protein: CJ Repair Me
Styling products: (Summer) BB Styling Mudd
Gel: (Summer) BRHG, Upper Management gel.
Originally Posted by pigreyhound
I've never tried it like that. I've never had much luck with KCSS, but I think it may be because I haven't experimented with it enough. I'm going to try it your way Thanks for sharing!
Vanessa
CG since 9/2007
www.DixonJewelryAndMore.etsy.com

medium texture; slightly porous

Currently loving:
anything from CJ, KBB Luscious Locks Hair Mask, Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, CHS Tweek
KCSS has glycerin. It's lighter and less sticky than KCCC. It can be used on dry hair unlike KCCC. I do like it, but probably won't rebuy, as I don't mind re-wetting the frizzy sections and applying KCCC.
3c/4a, low porosity
Detangler: Whole leaf AVJ
Shampoo: Kinky Curly Come Clean
Rinse Out Conditioners: Trader Joe Nourish Spa or V05 MM
Leave In Conditioner: KCKT, Elucence MB
Deep Conditioner: Add honey and olive oil to any conditioner
Moisturizers: QB Burdock Root or Amla Heavy Oil
Stylers: Kinky Curly Curling Custard, Eco Custard (eco styler gel + olive oil), Jane Carter Curl Cream
Oils: Olive, jojoba, coconut
Butters: NONE!
Originally Posted by Fluffy01
The KCCC is heavier and more moisturizing. Could potentially enhance curl more if your hair can handle heavy products, however, if it's on the finer side or is easily weighed down, then it could actually loosen the curl! This happens to me sometimes, I need to continually scrunch my hair or else it will pull out the curls!
I have think hair and my hair usually hates gels , but do you think putting the spiral spray over my SheaMoisture smoothie would help with definition and prevent frizz? Is it like a light spray gel?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App
CG/LOC Method's 3b/3c hair SL-Curly/ Goal-MBL Curly
Weekly Poo/Low Poo: some Shea M Poo.
Weekly Deep Treat-Dermorganic Intensive Hair Masque