Tresemme Naturals Conditioner - RAVE!

• 1 Post By Wavy_Girl1116

I know this conditioner has been reviewed a few weeks back. But, this is the first time I've actually used it as a co-wash. Matter of fact, this is the first time I've used. It's been sitting in my cabinet for several months now. I'm back to co-washing and doing a low-poo every few days.

This conditioner has been working very well for me as a co-wash. As a matter of fact, I'm finding that I do not have to use a RO after using this which is a great time saver. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. And, it's CG friendly; another plus.
3B Fine (lots of it), Normal to High Porosity
Low Poo: Elucence Moisture Poo, Renpure Organics
Co-Wash: Tresseme Naturals, Giovanni TT
Rinse Out: Biologe Cond Balm, SS Deeply Decadent Moisturizing Treatment
Leave-In: Oyin Hair Dew, CJ Beautiful Curls,
Stylers: SS Curl Enhancing Jelly, SS Firm Holding Styling Gel, Jessicurl RR and CC, BRHG, Biolage Gelee
Extras: ACV rinses every couple of months
I LOVE it too!! It's my favorite co wash!!!!!! I like it a whole lot better than suave naturals!!!!!
ChocolateCurlzz likes this.
Density- Medium

CO- Vo5 kiwi lime squeeze, various sauve conditioners, loreal evercurl cleansing co.
Style- beautiful curls wave enhancing leave-in, pure and clean gel, Shea moisture smoothie
CG since- Jan. 15th 2013
I love it too on my 3c 4a hair, second only to Trader Joe's Nourish spa.
3c/4a, low porosity
Detangler: Whole leaf AVJ
Shampoo: Kinky Curly Come Clean
Rinse Out Conditioners: Trader Joe Nourish Spa or V05 MM
Leave In Conditioner: KCKT, Elucence MB
Deep Conditioner: Add honey and olive oil to any conditioner
Moisturizers: QB Burdock Root or Amla Heavy Oil
Stylers: Kinky Curly Curling Custard, Eco Custard (eco styler gel + olive oil), Jane Carter Curl Cream
Oils: Olive, jojoba, coconut
Butters: NONE!
I am amazed that you ladies can use this as a CO-wash! All the fragrance in it doesn't agree with my scalp (and my hair never was crazy about CO-washing), but even if it did, I think it's too heavy even for my dry scalp! I love it as a RO, though -- it's SOOO moisturizing! It is nice and thick and has lots of slip, too. I'm glad you all are loving it! I even saw a new Tresemme Naturals conditioner in Target, so this stuff must be doing well, or else it's in demand.
Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
Mod-CG since 12/1/10!
Originally Posted by wavynwild16
I use the volumizing co with orange and it is very light yet moisturizing!! I really like it.

CG since- Jan. 15th 2013
Oooh! I have only used the "TN Moisture" one. Maybe the one you use is lighter than mine, although I think all the ingredients -- except the ones at the VERY end -- are the same! I found the one I use to be very heavy and moisturizing!

Favorite...
Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
Mod-CG since 12/1/10!
I find a big difference between the volumizing and the moisturizing. I can use the volumizing for a cowash but not the moisturizing; the moisturizing I use as a ro. I love them. I'm thinking about buying stock in the company.

Sent from my VM670
2a (nc.com), 2a/2bFii (fia), normal porosity

Cowash:TN Radiant Volume
RO TN Moisturizing .
Styling products:AVG, Ecostyler Crystal
Styling Methods: Pixie-style diffusing - total fav
Low-poo: AO Nourishing Lavender

saved by grace, walking by faith

Sent from my VM670
Originally Posted by techmom
Techmom: I'm going to have to try the volumizing one also. Plus, I think there is even a 3rd option now. Since I went back to co-washing, my hair is doing a lot better. I only low-poo once a week now.
3B Fine (lots of it), Normal to High Porosity
Low Poo: Elucence Moisture Poo, Renpure Organics
Co-Wash: Tresseme Naturals, Giovanni TT
Rinse Out: Biologe Cond Balm, SS Deeply Decadent Moisturizing Treatment
Leave-In: Oyin Hair Dew, CJ Beautiful Curls,
Extras: ACV rinses every couple of months
There is the smoothing one , we don't have the volumizing one in the UK yet
I LOVE this stuff! I use the moisturizing one to co-wash daily. It gets my oily hair super clean (much cleaner than Suave). When I low-poo (about once every two weeks) I use it as a RO. In the winter I was also using it as a LI. I'm actually amazed that it doesn't weigh down my fine hair, but it doesn't. Hands down my HG product!

Hair type: 2b
Texture: Fine
Density: Medium (yet crazy-huge volume)
Porosity: Normal
Elasticity: Normal (I think....)
Oily scalp
Low-poos: CJ Daily Fix; AO Green Tea Clarifying
Co-washing: Tresemme Naturals Conditioner
Conditioner: As needed
Styling: FSG; KCCC (winter favorite); CJ Curl Fix; CJ Coffee Coco Curl Cream Lite; BSRHG (a MUST)

Current obsession: Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing Conditioner

Originally Posted by Kellycat
I agree it's def one if my HG products!!!! I love how light weight yet moisturizing it is!

CG since- Jan. 15th 2013
Although I don't find that it detangles my 3C/4A curls (as a rinse-out) nearly as well as the Renpure (red bottle), Tresemme Naturals is my favorite leave-in (under a gel).

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
- Charlie Brown
HEY!!! Follow me at http://www.twitter.com/kurleeedna
I've only tried the moisturizing one and love it. I don't think I've used it as a leave-in though....I will try that next time I wash. I'm going to also pick up the volumizing one and see what the difference is. I usually use the moisturizing one as a RO and really like it. I love the smell too!
$5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
I don't find it moisturizing enough as a leave-in, plus that grassy smell was irritating but .... I used it to style my hair ( just the conditioner ) when I rinsed it out 2 days later, let me tell you my hair was so soft it felt like velvet.

Strange !!
I have tried them all but I love the nourishing one. I liked it so much that I wrote the company and told them to never, ever, EVER change their formula.
Mod CG since April of 2007.